“Lovely restaurant. Super friendly staff and clientele. Tasty food.”
Review of Himmel & Holle

Himmel & Holle
Ranked #14 of 65 Restaurants in Quedlinburg
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2018

My wife and I ate at this restaurant during the evening. It was a warn night and we were fortunate to get an outside table. There is a table in the rear yard for larger grouts, but we sat outside the restaurant looking over a very quiet cobbled street.
The outstanding feature of the place was the friendly nature of the staff and the great service. My wife and I speak no German, but the staff spoke English and helped my wife select a vegetarian option.
The food was really tasty and the house white wine was good quality.
Nicole, Dominic and their other customers were very welcoming.
Thanks for a great evening and hope to be back another day xx

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank 1StevieLew

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I chose this restaurant/ hotel through various reviews. We had the very top floor room (LOTS of steps) but Dominik carried our suitcase up for us. We could bring the car to the hotel and then parked in their lot, 3 Euros a night, worth it in this small town.

Room 3- Actually 2 floors, one with bed, bathroom and little kitchen area (coffee/tea, fridge) and table. Upstairs loft with sofa and tv.

We ate here both nights. Hubby had lasagna both nights. I had the Flammkuchen (flat bread) but with different toppings. The Dornfelder red wine was great.

Part of me does not want to give a good review because I’d like to keep this my secret........

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank WalterBWI
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Best lasagna ever! Wonderful wine and amazing servive. Small, so come early! Chef Dominic is great! Friendly and helpfull and a great cook!

They also run a small hotel right in the action. Large, we appointed rooms at a reasonable price.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank brendank860
Reviewed February 20, 2018

We've booked a table in advance as the whole restaurant only sits about 25 guests over 2 floors. There is an outside area but it was closed as it was freezing and winter ;) service was quick and friendly, we both had Flammkuchen, which were great and gigantic, also the dessert was very tasty. Due to the size of the restaurant it was really warm and the next day our clothes smelled a lot. Apart from that - I would definitely recommend this little hidden gem :)

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank 604tinak
Reviewed May 26, 2017

I stayed here for one night in December with my boyfriend and also dined in the restaurant. The apartment had everything we needed and more, and had a lovely rustic feel to it.

The food at the restaurant was delicious (and the flammkuchen was huge) and exceptional value for money. Decor, ambience and service were all spot on. Would stay and eat here again in a heartbeat.

Date of visit: December 2016