“Pleasant!”
Review of Del Quixote

Del Quixote
Ranked #12 of 65 Restaurants in Quedlinburg
Reviewed May 9, 2018

It's a Spanish restaurant and one of the best in Quedlinburg. Located in a very serene area and close to the old square. The chef is the owner, and together with his wife, they make you feel very welcome! Also, the food is very original and with the taste of Spain!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Last Saturday we had the opportunity to try the Spanish food from this amazing restaurant. We were in Quedlinburg expending the day, and by coincidence we found this comfortable corner in the center of the city! And it was a great coincidence! We meet the owners and the staff of the restaurant, and they are truly lovely people. They were very kind and recommended us the best selections of wines and tapas from Spain. Then, the quality of the food was absolutely perfect. For anyone who's looking for a nice place with the best quality of food and flavors (they use only natrual ingredientes), I can highly recommend this restaurant! Congratulations to the staff and I wish you the best for the future!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018

I havent been to the city for more than two years. During my recent visit I found that little gem hidden in a corner of this ancient city.

Its a small cozy restaurant with great and positive service. The food ranges from good to great. I need to make here a separation. The Tapas as surely some of the best I have eaten in Germany. However, the main course were rather only good. All in all for the price paid it was still great.

The wine list is for this restaurant really good. I did not expect that selection! I had enough to choose and to drink.

At the end of a great evening I say - I will come back once I will visit Quedlinburg to enjoy some Tapas with you again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2017

We had a fabulous night at this great Spanish restaurant in Quedlinburg. We shared a large tapas plate for 27 euro - which featured salted sardines, Jamon and machego cheese, spiced chickpeas, tiny prawns, deep-friend pork and chicken pieces marinated olives, tiny batard bread sticks with dips, plus a gorgeous carrott side dish. All fresh, crisp and delicious. The wines were equally attractive, and we rolled out completely satisfied. The staff add greatly to the restaurant's success.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank GlynnF
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Nice place. Slow but nice service. The tapas were fine but a little overpriced. The backyard is very nice to sit in with a fountain and plants.

Date of visit: July 2017