Hotels.com
Priceline
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

After a full morning exploring this tranquil island, we enjoyed our late lunch here. Our sweet waitress said she had recently arrived from France and she was delightful. We had fun overcoming the language barrier. She recommended dishes that incorporated local produce and for which the chef/owner was known. We appreciated her recommendations and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The atmosphere was hunting cabin like, with a nice view across the St. Lawrence River.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here recently and it was a great experience!!

When we arrived management greeted us and were very friendly. The room was smaller than I thought but very cosy. Overall cleanliness was really good. Breakfast was good and filling.

Positive:
- Cute and Cosy room
- Very clean
- Good complementary breakfast with a good discount on other menu items

Negative:
- Room could have used a roof fan to move the air around a bit

Overall Experience: We had a great stay. We will definitely stay again when we visit next time.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2015 via mobile

... What an experience! Quirky atmosphere with wood paneling and several unique animal decorations. Beautiful view of the St. Lawrence!
I speak little French, and the owner (who was cooking that day) speaks little English. Through the help of one of his staff, we were able to decide on a traditional Quebec style breakfast.
I don't think I have ever been served so much food in my life, it just kept coming! I could tell he was especially proud of the six different kinds of homemade sausage.
The food was excellent to say the least, and perfect for the kind of experience I had asked for.
Thank you for making my morning so enjoyable!

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2015

We wanted to stay on Ile d'Orleans for a day during our trip to Quebec. This hotel came up as "deal of the day" on a booking site, so we booked it - actually not expecting much. It was a pleasant surprise. It's decorated like a country cabin or trading post (i suppose) - with knotty wood paneling and sporting type of prints. It is right off the road, but our room was in the back with a view of the river. The island is quite quiet, so road noise wasn't a problem. Breakfast was good - with coffee, juice, a croissant, eggs and fresh fruit served in their very nice dinning room.

Room tip: The rooms on the first floor have a nice patio.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank DCBred
Reviewed September 2, 2015

Nice Auberge decorated in rustic style with a Trading Post feel - even though the outside is a little worse for wear the rooms are in good shape and very clean. The new owners are friendly, the rooms are comfortable (with a nice weaved bedspread that reminds me of my grandmother's place), and the view is magnificent. The one little tricky was the one-ply toilet paper - hard to tear off more than one sheet at a time. Would stay again.

Room tip: Ask for a room with access to the back patio.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends