“It's not only about the atmosphere”
Review of Lukullum

Lukullum
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Here like triftt you look. The heart of our guest house is the curving bar area where you have nice conversations with a delicious aperitif, digestif, beer or wine ... Home at the beautiful Lake Constance. Regional ceiling paintings and the typical round Bodensee stove prove the Swabian Sea here their honor ... Overall, it's quaint to: Feel set back partly on a Bavarian farm, in the old days, while enjoying good times ... Just past the Bavarian lounge will take you with us right in the Ticino! The Ticino waiting room with a little flair to mediterraneren ... Time for Törggelen ... The typical Tirol Lüftelmalereinen and traditional chairs and benches with Tyrolean Fleckerlpolster adorn this cozy room with tiled stove or surprise at the entrance in the faithful Schwarzwaldstube with genuine Black Forest mill wheel ... like you can also enjoy the original wine barrel ... lauschig it comes to our grape arbor. The table in the open wine barrel and the original, restored wine press from 1833 make a cozy impression ... Biergarten time is the best time! Outside the last sunrays enjoy at erfischenden drinks and a tasty meal from our extensive menu ...
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I visited the restaurant with my colleagues, who already were where for many times before. I chose a salad with tuna and was surprised with the portion size. It was too big for me but it wasn't bad. I liked it. The atmosphere of the place is unique. Everyone should visit the place.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very good steaks at this place. Large portions, beautifully prepared.
We use this place for dinner with collegues and business partners, and With great success every time. Recommended.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We ate here several time over our week stay at the hotel next door. We tried a few different choices on the menu. They have a huge selection. I got the Allgauer Kaseschnitzel. It was mouth watering! I've never had anything like it. The prices are very reasonable. We also enjoyed the antique phone booth right outside of the restaurant. The atmosphere is very pleasant. We'll be repeat customers.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This restaurant has a large menu and something for everyone. If your looking for sausages move on. Full menu of real German cooking. We enjoyed our meals, service was fast. Had our meal in front of us in about 10 min. This is a fun place to eat, kid friendly and reasonable prices. Our choices ranged from 12 to 19 euros. If weather is nice they have a outside beer garden that would be fun. Downstairs is a nice bar and nightclub, we did not go down but saw lots of people entering as we were leaving..

Reviewed February 22, 2013

A second visit here for me. I love it. A great choice between Italian and local German cuisine. The spaetzle is off the hook. Don"t think its touristy at all unless you think having a menu in English is touristy... I don't knowing a lick of German outside how to order a beer.

You really ought to try this place before heading up for your ski holiday