“Italian supremo!”

Fellini Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We booked a table at Felini's based on the recommendations of trip advisor, and I can honestly say this meal was superb! our group of four ( with our two daughters) had the bread towers to start, and for mains we all chose different dishes, fish, steak and pasta, and we all cleaned our plates purely on the quality of the food. for desert we had pannacotta and tiramisu, homemade and delicious. Add this to the superb house wine and warm service you can see why this Restaurant is no1 in Bamberg. I just wish we had this quality back in England.

There are newer reviews for Fellini Ristorante

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We are in Bamberg for a couple of days and Fellini was recommended by our hotel staff. Great in every way. Small, slightly off street location restaurant with upscale appearance. Great menu and staff with wonderful presentation with each of our meals. Do not miss this one if you are close by. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Our experience was not that seemingly enjoyed by many others of this restaurant. Yes the welcome and general ambience were very good but we found the food a little bland and somewhat overpriced. There are obviously many options in Bamberg and we wouldn't return to this restaurant if we return.

1  Thank 19Mallard19
Reviewed December 11, 2013

All the reviews are true, this restaurant is truly great. I ate here with a business colleague after reading the Tripadvisor comments, I wasn't disappointed. The restaurant was full with a great atmosphere, the service was superb and the food was delicious. I can highly recommend the Octopus carpaccio. I liked the attention to detail, the complimentary sorbet in between courses and the nice little flaming desert at the end of our meal was a great surprise. I will definitely return.
I would recommend booking a table to avoid disappointment.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I went here based on a recommendation from a work collegue, and it was the best experience I have ever had. On another occasion I went to Fellini's again, about a month later, and the waiter remembered me,. as well as what I ordered on the previous visit. All I can say is the food is superb, and so is the service. If you like Italian ham and melon, try it here. You could almost make it a meal (but don't limit yourself in this place...)

1  Thank Jeff B