“Stadt Bamberg”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining area in kitchen Flatscreen TV and entrance to guestroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Dining area in kitchen
Flatscreen TV and entrance to guestroom
Lounge area in living room with natural leather seating
Double bed in guestroom
Buddha is watching peacefully
closet in guestroom
Bathroom with double sink and bathtub/shower
Separate toilet
View from guestroom window in summer
View in winter
Porch adjacent to kitchen
My favourite in winter...
Your host Gemma - always happy!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
RaubtierJ...
“Stadt Bamberg”
Reviewed November 3, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I am no stranger to Bamberg, I am a former resident and stay8 g in this apartment is simply put a joy. It is central to everything. It is a cozy home away from home. I cannot recommend it enough for those who can live without the commercial cookie cutter hotels. I myself enjoy being amongst the locals. I digress, great place, great location and awesome hosts. Cheers

D M B
Redlands, California
“Sharing a part of my past”
Reviewed July 1, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

As has been stated previously, Gemma and Norbert are extremely excellent hosts. It was nice for my son to have his first ever visit to Germany with such hospitable and amiable persons. We got to do our thing, they went about there lives. The niche was how welcome they made us. We had a few meals together, they took us where walking would have taken longer. We rode into Munchen with them.
The apartment is in fantastic condition. Is conveniently located to everywhere in Bamberg I wanted to revisit. We were treated as family and friends. A most excellent stay and I would most definitely stay here again; if not for the great apartment, then just to hang out with this personable couple.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being treated as friends, not mere guests
Liked least: The short visit. Even though it rained much of the time, still too short a visit
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Joswe
Chicago, Illinois
“Great choice”
Reviewed August 25, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Norbert and Gemma were awesome hostess they actually spend time with us., took us to visit some of the little nice villages around the city, Great Breweries, shared some great tips with us and were beautifully friendly., place it's very comfortable they made us feel like at home, excellent location, spotless clean, well decorated, and they know how to treat people nice., I am very happy to recommend them. With no hesitation Excellent Choice.
Joe from Chicago

58Rhonda5...
Mollymook Australia
“58Rhonda58”
Reviewed August 7, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Very clean. Excellent location. Hosts very friendly and helpful. They even do your washing!!!
2 night stay good as its in the owners apartment and small.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing