1. Welcomed by a lady of Hungarian origin speaking English fluently. She was very helpful with explaining the menu as it was my first time in a Mexican restaurant.
2. Cozy ambience, enough distance between tables to allow some privacy.
3. Clean and well planned WCs separate for men and women.
4. Starters were great as was the main course.
5. Bill was very decent. Euro 25 for two persons- one shared starter, two mains and drinks.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.