Stayed here with a group of friends on 29-31st October this year. First time we had stayed here; previously stayed in some of the old hotels in the Altstadt and in the Faessla.
Would certainly stay here again. I would highlight the following:-
1. Rooms are excellent. Large, spacious and spotless. Good bathroom and large stand in shower area. Good pressure in water. Lsrge flat screen TV
2. Very reasonably priced. Single room had two twin beds so if you had two sharing cost would have been only €37.50 per night per person including breakfast. Great value.
3. Location is excellent. Only 5 mins from Train station. 10 mins walk from old town. Really good organic supermarket next door while famous Spezial and Faessla breweries are just 1 monute walk around the corner.
5. Wifi is free and works! You just get code from reception.
6. Superb buffet breakfast.
7. Staff very helpful and friendly.
In short best hotel I have stayed in in Bamberb.
Only slight downside is the pillows are not great but this is a feature of nearly every German Hotel I've stayed in.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel Bamberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.