“Reasonably priced and healthy lunch”
Review of Suppengrun

Suppengrun
Ranked #6 of 307 Restaurants in Konstanz
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

Had a medium soup and small salad for lunch. Healthy alternative to sandwiches and burgers. Great vegetarian options.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

I read the reviews on TripAdvisor and my expectations was high, I dragged the complete family and they were disappointed.

1. It was hot day, no Airconditioning.
2. The food was getting either too crispy (chewing bread was tough work) or almost finished (fish soup had no fish).

Salad was good but the open raisins had flies on them.

Sorry there are more options around.

Thanks for the food, we were very hungry.

Date of visit: August 2017
2  Thank Sn1p3r
Reviewed December 6, 2016

Large variety of fresh home made soups. Tasty and quite cheap.
Charming place to have a quick lunch/snack - not necessarily for a longer hang-out.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank DD729
Reviewed August 2, 2016

I am a soup and salad person, but nowhere I the world have I seen such an array of enticing soup choices all at one time at one place! The place is amazing, bright, lively and warm, smiling staff. Salad bar is by weight and the soup comes in 3 sizes. I had the gazpacho and it hit the right spot in the warm summer sunshine. Prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank ZenHealer7
Reviewed June 23, 2016

The Suppengrün is in the city centre of Konstanz in walking distance to the lake and the shopping centre Lago. I had lunch there and I was amazed by the many salad options they had. Approx. 70 % of the options of the salad bar (self serve) were vegan. I tried them all and they all tasted great. The Italian bread salad was my favourite, the Swabian potato salad is definitely worth trying, too. They offer one slice of bread (e.g. spelt bread) and water for free - which is very rare in Germany.
My friend says that the soups are amazing, too, but it was a really hot day and so I went for the salad bar. I'll be back for sure to try the soups.
Great for a healthy lunch! And they have meat-options, too, if your colleages don't fancy vegan food. :P

Date of visit: June 2016