“pricey but good food”

Ranked #94 of 313 Restaurants in Konstanz
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We enjoy sushi here most times we travel to Konstanz Germany. It's not too expensive especially not for sushi and it actually is very good. They have a big variety and know how to cater to European taste palettes. In addition to the food, the bar is pretty nice but expensive like most bars in Europe..

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

I was at this place with my wife on a summer morning. We had the farmer breakfast, 3 eggs sunny side up and fried potatoes.
The other was smoked salmon and roast beef with fresh orange juice
Waiter was very friendly.
I like to eat outside on balcony.
Highly recommended

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank ralbrunn76
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We had a craving for sushi and really enjoyed the Sushi Dai platter we ordered (€22.50, pictured). The setting was pleasant and service quick but it was an expensive lunch option.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Perpetual_Student_NZ
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

We went for a family dinner and I must say it was a total disaster. We ordered spätzle for my daughter (typical pasta from the region) and it had a grey color full of pepper spots and a strange taste. We told the waitress who brought a new dish, with a good this time, and replied that the chef had no clean pan so he used an old one which had food remainders from other dishes.
I myself had a classic burger and I have to admit the beef was hard like my shoe sole and it was as small as a thin slice of tomato. I better had eaten at McDonalds. My wife had a Cesar salad which was ok but had a liquid water like dressing. On top of that we had to pay a quite high I found bill.
Will never go there again.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Steve_Germany1976
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Freshly made Sushi ifs made and offered here, one can even see how it is prepared. The service was quick and pleasant.

Date of visit: September 2017