Very nice staff, who try their best tomake you happy. Rooms have been recently refurbished and nicely appointed / modern. A lot of history in the building, it is an old monastary so do not expect a ultro modern five star hotel. Go in summer and have lunch or dinner on the terrace overlooking the lake watching boats go, we were luckky and even saw the alps while having breakfast outside. We found that if you had a problem and asked someone it was done fairly quick. Overall we will return for our anual friends reuninon, we all used to live in Konstanz. a couple of years back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing sanctuary: Our 5 star hotel welcomes guests in a former Dominican cloister on a small private island by the old town of Konstanz. The picturesque setting as well as the unrivalled combination of modern luxury and historic ambience characterise the charm of the location. Also in the rooms and suites, guests can look forward to the considerable comfort, stylish interiors as well as a wonderful view of Lakes Constance. Celebrate in styles: Whether a romantic wedding celebration or successful business banquet - the unique atmosphere of the cloister island makes any event a truly unforgettable experience. Our six representative rooms offer space for up to 400 people whilst the attentive service, excellent cuisine and state of the art audio visual equipment leave no wish unfulfilled. Starting on January 1st 2014, the usage of the WLAN will be free of charge for guests of all hotels of the Steigenberger Hotels AG. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Steigenberger Inselhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Inselhotel Konstanz
- Steigenberger Inselhotel Hotel Konstanz