I haven't actually stayed in this hotel, just walked through it one afternoon recently, so I can't speak to the rooms. The ambiance of the lobby and breakfast area are AMAZING, though. Old murals cover all the walls and the breakfast area is literally ON Lake Konstanz. Very close to old town. Definitely a cultural experience...but I have also heard horror stories about there being no A/C and the train tracks are literally 100 ft from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing sanctuary: Our 5 star hotel welcomes guests in a former Dominican cloister on a small private island by the old town of Konstanz. The picturesque setting as well as the unrivalled combination of modern luxury and historic ambience characterise the charm of the location. Also in the rooms and suites, guests can look forward to the considerable comfort, stylish interiors as well as a wonderful view of Lakes Constance. Celebrate in styles: Whether a romantic wedding celebration or successful business banquet - the unique atmosphere of the cloister island makes any event a truly unforgettable experience. Our six representative rooms offer space for up to 400 people whilst the attentive service, excellent cuisine and state of the art audio visual equipment leave no wish unfulfilled. Starting on January 1st 2014, the usage of the WLAN will be free of charge for guests of all hotels of the Steigenberger Hotels AG. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Inselhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Inselhotel Konstanz
- Steigenberger Inselhotel Hotel Konstanz