“good service”

Ranked #55 of 293 Restaurants in Konstanz
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stopped for one drink there and in fact stayed in for five hours and ate as well, very nice and friendly service!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I've been to DOM few times to drink a coffee with a friend during the day, when it was almost empty. Couple of times we had lunch with my boyfriend there and were really disappointed with the food. First time, in August 2013, we had a couple of burgers that were not better than normal fast food burgers despite the fancy names and ingredients and of course a bit higher price. The bun was too dry and the beef patties were burnt. However, we decided to give it another try, ordering a simple more traditionally sounding burgers couple of weeks later, this time the patties were not burnt. But as the bun was too dry again, serving the burgers with knife and fork was quite ridiculous as one could hardly cut the bun without destroying the burger.
After giving up on burgers we still decided to try a steak at DOM few weeks ago, unfortunately yet another and the last disappointment. Although we ordered one of the steaks rare and another one medium, both of them looked rare and tasted like rubber. As we were waiting for our wine, we noticed that a waiter didn't know how to open a wine bottle and had to ask his colleague for help after trying for a couple of minutes. I suppose, that was the reason why my wine tasted like cork, having a piece of cork swimming in it as we found out later. And although I had only one sip from my glass our waiter didn't even bother to ask us, whether everything was OK.
All in all, very poor food and service, for sure not worth the money we paid.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is a great place to stop off for a coffee and gain your breath again, I really liked the cakes they had on offer the day I was there.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This place specializes in great burgers. I was a little suspicious of some of the toppings but we decided to each try something different. I'm glad we did! We were each surprised at how good the burger combinations are. The portions are big too.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I took four kids here who were craving hamburgers. They loved it. I loved the charming setting and friendly service. I wish that there had been more choices aside from burgers and salad, but can recommend for a family dining spot- there were lots of adult table btw! I wouldn't choose it for a night out but then again I don't go out for burgers! No smoking inside which is a plus if there is rain and you have kids.