“Service was slow, but food was fantastic.”
Review of La Piazza

La Piazza
Ranked #44 of 312 Restaurants in Konstanz
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Going to an italian restaurant in Germany is always a bit of a risk, but the food here was amazing. They were out of my first two choices, but the antipasti Di misto was beautiful. Full of oil soaked and roasted vegetables, a good serve of meats and a couple small caprese bites made this incredible.

Service was slow or the rating would have been higher.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 8, 2019

This restaurant has nice service,nice ambience and excellent Italian food at very reasonable prices. I ordered my pizza and it was super tasty. I also ordered a spaghetti for my wife and she also enjoyed a lot. The restaurant was almost full But still the service was quick I would recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is near the train station. Good location and good food. The food is coming fast and very delicious. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

The workers were very rude and it's called la piazza but none of the workers are Italian? Why call it la piazza then? The food is not good but not very bad but i wouldn't go a second time. We got a wrong pizza, they just took off the wrong ingredients and gave us back te same pizza.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere and great food!
It's the place where I always like to come back for a tasty pizza.
Contadina it's my favorite and I always add extra cherry tomatoes.
If you are a pizza lover you definitely need to check this place out!

Date of visit: March 2018