We only had a short time Traben and we walked to riverside to find somewhere to eat. We were not disappointed the food was good as was the service but the atmosphere was wonderful. This splendid building made us gasp with admiration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moselschlosschen is home of a 100-year-old wine trader dynasty, authenticate atmosphere located right on the Moselle Promenade, historical buildings "Fachwerkhaus," "Schlechengasse," "Villa" with 61 maisonettes/suites, park/well courtyard - the ideal setting for connoisseurs, family and business events. Regional and seasonal delights include culinary wine tasting and cooking events, bike tours, guided rambling, excursions, sporting activities, roman wine culture, history, Art Nouveau and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HRS, Hotel.de, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Moselschloesschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moselschlosschen Traben Trarbach
- Moselschlosschen Hotel Traben Trarbach