Positioned at the edge of the Mosel River this hotel is ideally located close to the nearby bridge to the old town.. When we visited the river was very swollen which meant that the water was too high to allow boat traffic under the bridges. This hotel is multi level hotel with the spacious bedrooms rooms over looking the river. Car parking is underground with a vaulted roof. Food was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moselschlosschen is home of a 100-year-old wine trader dynasty, authenticate atmosphere located right on the Moselle Promenade, historical buildings "Fachwerkhaus," "Schlechengasse," "Villa" with 61 maisonettes/suites, park/well courtyard - the ideal setting for connoisseurs, family and business events. Regional and seasonal delights include culinary wine tasting and cooking events, bike tours, guided rambling, excursions, sporting activities, roman wine culture, history, Art Nouveau and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, HRS, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Moselschloesschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moselschlosschen Traben Trarbach
- Moselschlosschen Hotel Traben Trarbach