Stuttgart Marriott Hotel Sindelfingen
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$76
$113
Hotel Erikson(Sindelfingen)
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe executive loungesteakhouse restaurantthe general managerbreakfast buffetpublic transportationeuropean hotelsmini fridgeunderground garagecomfortable staygreat restaurantthe breakfast areadecent sizetrain stationrenovationstuttgartgermanyinternet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is a clean hotel and the room was a goos size. The bedding was very nice and I enjoyed the Bath. I requested a king size bed when checking in and even though I had already paid for a queen they did upgrade us. Just get the complimentary water at the check-in desk and take the glass up to your room. Internet is not free. Bummer.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This hotel is definitely dated. The decor is 1980s for sure. However, everything is incredibly CLEAN. I'll take dated colors and decor if I can trust that every surface is impeccably clean. I was in the room a couple of days while they cleaned, and the staff wiped down surfaces that in my home only get cleaned once a year (like the back of the TV and the tops of the lamps). The staff is wonderfully helpful. They have travel suggestions, restaurant ideas, and overall are just pleasant. They are used to people staying for an extended period of time, so they work to learn the guests' names and preferences. For example, I wanted ice every afternoon, so they eventually started to ask me when they saw me on my way to my room if I'd like it brought up now. There are a lot of options when booking your room such as with breakfast, with access to the Executive Lounge, extended stay amenities such as laundry, etc. so consider carefully when booking. The location is for business, for sure. However, the mall and quaint downtown Sindelfingen are only a 10-15 min. walk away. This is not a resort. It's a hotel. If you think of it like that and work on getting your entertainment elsewhere, you'll be fine. If you speak English only, there are just 3 TV channels to choose from. My one complaint was that because I need a feather-free room, I didn't get very luxurious pillows or a duvet. They were clean and decent quality, but we got 2 single duvets and not 1 double one which felt like we were tucking ourselves into individual sleeping bags every night.

Room Tip: Consider what options are important to you--breakfast, laundry, etc. and book accordingly
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I found the staff very pleasant and organised. The food at dinner and breakfast was excellent, thank you very much.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Bedfordmj
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Clean and comfortable with older dated bathrooms. Not much space in the bathroom but they are clean. Internet is 10 euro per day and parking was 25 euro. Breakfast was a bit spendy for me. Might be better options in the area. Staff very friendly and helpful which was nice. Free coffee in the lobby in the morning. Ironing board and iron in the room. We stayed here before picking up a new car at Mercedes.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SandyPriapism
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Not very impressed. Spent one night here on business. Location is not very convenient and hard to find on Nav. Room is not up to normal Marriott standards... Rooms dated and amenities are substandard. The Concierge level is probably the worst I've seen in 5 years of heavy traveling worldwide... Very small, below average snacks, desserts, breakfast... Only saving grace is free beer, wine, booze. I would steer clear unless you have to be in this specific area.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business