“Absolutely fabulous but very very expensive!”
Review of Sensapolis

Sensapolis
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

From the space part to the jungle and castle there is so much to do it is absolutely wonderful, we went twice because we loved it so much but the price to get in was very expensive. We went twice purely as we were on our first holiday abroad as a family and the kids loved it so we took them twice, Wouldn't of otherwise. Beware when I say expensive I really do mean EXPENSIVE!!!

2  Thank Ceje-123
There are newer reviews for Sensapolis

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our entire family enjoys a trip to Sensapolis. In fact, we like it so much that we bought a season pass. We have three boys, ages 11, 9 and 7. Some of their favorite activities are rock climbing and the high ropes course and the slides. It is an easy place to meet up with friends. The kids play and the adults enjoy a coffee or lunch at the cafe. The workers are friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Aana B
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Sensapolis was a great trip for me and my 6 year old daughter. They have 3 major areas setup a space ship, science exploration and a fairytale castle. Most signs are in both German and English but smaller signs are in German only, one of the few things I could mark them down for. Given we are in Germany I didn't weigh it into my rating.

There are a number of great exhibits in the science area where the kids can touch, smell and see great examples of nature and physics at work. There are few where they can actually attempt a task to make the point of the exhibit. I thought it was very well put together.

I should also mention that they have a number of slides spread around some of which are very high and have drastic drops in them. My daughter wasn't quite ready for some of the larger ones but she loved all the other slides.

Boys will love the space ship and tree fort areas while the girls will love the castle area, it is very well balanced and setup for many different ages and genders.

There are two areas to purchase food and drinks on the main floor, I didn't make any purchases so I can't comment on food or pricing.

One other great point to this place is that the children cannot leave without their card/ticket so you never have to worry about them sneaking out or someone running off with them.

I highly suggest Snsapolis for a few hours of good family fun and learning.

The only thing I have to report as a negative is the 17 Euro a person price, seems a bit high but was worth it overall.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Would you like to sit on a throne or climb to the ceiling? Perhaps you would rather fire the pirate's cannon or ride a magic carpet? Or maybe you prefer a space ship? Kids under 3 are free. There is something for all ages. Our thrill-seeking two year old loved every minute and definitely a good place to go hang out on a bad weather day.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

The slides in this places are awesome! You wouldn't find anything like them in the states. They're very high and fast! The higher slides do come with an age restriction. Climbing wall is fun. There's also a ropes course. Not cheap but I think it's half price in the evenings.