“Great indoor fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great indoor fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

The slides in this places are awesome! You wouldn't find anything like them in the states. They're very high and fast! The higher slides do come with an age restriction. Climbing wall is fun. There's also a ropes course. Not cheap but I think it's half price in the evenings.

Visited October 2012

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Stuttgart, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Kids' Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Great choice (albeit not cheap) for a fun and activity filled time.
I like the mix of active play areas as well as the science/hands-on learning experience areas.
Lots of things to fill many hours with the kids.

Atlanta, GA
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“So Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

We visited Sensapolis while staying with relatives in Stuttgart.  A rainy day cancelled our outdoor plans and my sister-in-law recommended Sensapolis.  I was hesitant because the brochure looked like any kids museum in the US and wasn't sure it would be worth our time.  Wow was I wrong.  We had the best time.  The kids loved it.

Sensapolis is huge.  It is divided into multiple sections and has about 5 stories of fun.  There is a giant space shuttle, a castle, a pirate ship with water play, a playhouse tree, a hands on science area, a huge climbing structure and so much more.

We could have stayed all day because there was so much to do.  There is even rope course on the ceiling!

What I liked best was that my children were able to really play and have fun.  In the US my children, ages 8&9, are often the oldest at a kids museum or play area, and they always have to be very careful around the "little kids".  Most US places are filled with infants and toddlers (which is fine) but I loved seeing lots of older kids running around and playing without having to be so mindful of infants.  I saw a kid with a mustache running around and lots of "tweens"  having good old fashioned fun running and playing.

Another aspect is that Sensapolis is more fun than US museums and play places because there are none of those pesky safety regulations.  My husband and I immediately wanted to open a franchise in the US but knew that the liability insurance would be cost prohibitive.  Less safety equals more fun!

The payment system is odd, you are given a card and you must use it to charge everything then you pay for everything at the end when you leave.  There is a good selection of food and snacks.  It is pricy but not more than any other similar attraction.

If you need a break from castles and museums reward your children with a day at Sensapolis.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank kateincobb
Weiden, Germany
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant for all ages!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

My first thought after walking through the door was OMG it's huge! My son loved the slides, pirate ship and ball area. I had a great time on the ropes course hanging from the ceiling! If we lived closer I would definitely consider having a birthday party here! Visit Sensopolis it's worth it!

Visited August 2012
Heidelberg, Germany
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellently done!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

My whole family really enjoyed our time here. I was initially taken aback by the price, but after spending time there, my husband and I both agreed that the money was worth it. You're children will enjoy the wide range of themes from a pirate ship, spaceship, castle, toddler area, rock climbing, and even an area for handicapped children, this place was amazing. The only let down was the food. Not very good at all, even simple dishes. Pack a lunch if you can. Lastly, any child, teen, and/or adult wouldn't mind spending hours and hours here!