“Nice hidden gem in Sindelfingen.”

Ratskeller da Vittorio
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in Sindelfingen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went on a date night here after reading reviews on tripadvisor. It was confusing at first to find but I called the restaurant and was given directions( after parking). The scallop appetizer was good and it was my first time trying them. Overall good food and I would go again!

1  Thank carlove86

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was my first introduction to dining in Sindelfingen, and I could not have been more pleased. My wife flew in town that afternoon, and we couldn't have picked a better location for her first night in Germany, thanks to a 5 STAR recommendation by my buddy. The atmosphere, the service, the food, was hands down, first class! Their local italian band who entertained us throughout the evening, made the experience for my group that much better. I will return and will make Ratskeller..."my hangout."

2  Thank ericmd03
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Anyone who has lived in Italy has to agree that this place is authentic! I have eaten here many times (at least 6) and the food has been wonderful everytime. The service has been terrific, and the "main guy" is VERY amicable with his customers.

1  Thank Susan J
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Amazing Italian/Sicilian restaurant! The food is outstanding and the wine list is the best in the area. Do not leave without requesting the special olive oil that is imported from the Grandmother's olive trees in Sicily. It is hand pressed and tastes so much better than any other olive oil I have ever had. Truly a family owned and operated restaurant as both times I have been there the Father is the host, the daughter the waitress, and the mother is the chef. If you are traveling in Germany it is worth a detour for this restaraunt alone. It is that good! Great for business or for couples.

2  Thank Mariott-Man
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Really fresh compared to the bland pizza pasta joints in the area. I recommend the filet with balsamico. The truffle ravioli is fresh made and delicious. You wont be disappointed.

2  Thank Johannespowers