“Can't wait to return.”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Can't wait to return.”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I visited Tina's twice during our week holiday in Padstow.
The first ride I booked on was the beach ride ( something I've always wanted to do ) and it didn't disappoint.
The ride was a 2 hour trip , along some roads to get to the beach , then a fast gallop in the surf. You do need to be a reasonably confident rider but the horses were brilliant on the road and easily controlled on the beach.

The second ride I did was the farm ride with my 7 year old daughter who has just started riding.
Tina's mum came with us to lead Pineapple the pony for my daughter .
We rode through absolutely beautiful countryside & Tina & I managed to go for a couple of good canters.
I rode a different horse , which was just as well behaved as the others.

All in all , I can't recommend this riding school enough.
It's a lovely yard , fantastic horses & Tina & her mum were just wonderful .

If you read this Tina , good luck with the wedding !!!!!!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Katiejane12

Winchester, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Enjoyed by all my family”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

My husband, 2 young daughters and myself had a lovely relaxing one hour ride through the beautiful Cornish countryside. My husband is a complete novice but was given a gentle and safe horse to ride.He thoroughly enjoyed it and said he would go again. My girls & I are riders and they were given 2 gorgeous ponies to ride and I rode gypsy, a beautiful piebald mare. The horses are clearly much loved, well cared for and well mannered. Tina and her mum are a delight, very friendly and chatty with lots of stories to tell about the horses they own. We'd love to holiday in North Cornwall again and if we do we'll definitely go back to Tina's.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Helen P
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank you for making our holiday!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Our ride with Tina and her horses was a complete highpoint of our holiday to Constantine Bay. She catered for us all, from complete beginners to more experienced riders - five children and two adults. We absolutely loved it, even one of us who was very nervous at first, and spent the rest of the day with massive grins on our faces. The horses and ponies were top quality and we so enjoyed our ride. A magical way to explore beautiful countryside. We can't wait to come back!

1 Thank Celia N
Solihull, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Many thanks to Tina and her mum for the great ride down the lanes and across the fields on Gypsy and Morgan. It was my husbands first time on a horse and I have not riden for many years, you made easy and very enjoyable. Would recommend you to anyone.

3 Thank Kimhimmons
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Scenic ride”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

My husband and I went on an hours trek.The route was beautiful and scenic and the horses very well behaved and well looked after. Tina and Jane were really friendly. We had a lovely time and will definitely be back.