I stayed 5 nights here, my stay way perfect, the food was excellent and the chef even changed one of the dishes for me. The reception staff were very helpful and friendly, even helping me with a problem with my computer. I will definitely stay here again when I am on business in this area.
Thank you to all of the staff especially Paul in the restaurant who was very helpful when I "lost" my room key - left it in the room!
I am not usually a beer drinker but after a few samples of their own brewed beer I'm hooked, even bought a small barrel to take home, they even put it in my car for me - how good is that.
Thank you to all the staff for making feel "at home".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century listed hall is set in 24 acres of parkland, just 5 miles from the A1(M)Junction 63. Beamish Hall is situated halfway between the City of Durham (8 miles) and the City of Newcastle upon Tyne (8 miles). Beamish Hall is next door to Beamish Museum - The North of England's Open Air Museum. Close to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Beamish Hall Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beamish Hall Country Hotel
- Beamish Hall Country Stanley
- Best Western Beamish Hall Country House Hotel England