“Business traveller”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Beamish
Evesham, United Kingdom
“Business traveller”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed 5 nights here, my stay way perfect, the food was excellent and the chef even changed one of the dishes for me. The reception staff were very helpful and friendly, even helping me with a problem with my computer. I will definitely stay here again when I am on business in this area.
Thank you to all of the staff especially Paul in the restaurant who was very helpful when I "lost" my room key - left it in the room!
I am not usually a beer drinker but after a few samples of their own brewed beer I'm hooked, even bought a small barrel to take home, they even put it in my car for me - how good is that.
Thank you to all the staff for making feel "at home".

Room Tip: Rooms above reception have good wifi connection.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Newcastle, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Just back from Beamish Hall and our latest "Afternoon Tea" . The best we've had so far.good selection of sandwiches, excellent scones, fantastic tarts and cakes ,all served with tea or coffee fantastic. All of this enjoyed in the pleasent atmosphere of the Eden Room. Well done Tony we had a great first visit to Beamish Hall , we will be back, thank you.

1 Thank Ken W
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My partner took her father and daughters here for afternoon tea and were very impressed with both the tea itself,all made on site apparently,and the setting which is idyllic. It would be a great place for a special celebration.

County Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We went here for meal. It was about 7 30. Sunday night. We ate in the bar area which was nice enough and we ordered. The lamb and Yorkshire pudding. What can I say. It looked nice and I know we only ordered one course. For under a tennor. But I was still hungry after. The food was nice enough but don't feel it was value for money. .

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Set in beautiful countryside surroundings, this is a perfect place to unwind after work. The staff are friendly, the facilities are good, and the setting is peaceful.
I have booked in to the Beamish several times over the last 4 months, and would recommend it for anyone working in the surrounding area.
The only thing it lacks is a gym, but with the ability to be out running on country trails within a minute of walking out the front door, then this is not too much of an issue.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
durham
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Oh I do love afternoon tea at beamish! the staff are friendly, the ambience is perfect, the sandwiches are the best ever and its my chance to go in the 'eden room' again, I just love this place, see you again soon..... x

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank caravannerDurham
Blyth, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Just returned from attending my nephews wedding at this superb venue where a truely fantastic day was had by all.The day was professionally run from start to finish,the food was of the highest standard,the staff were the most organised I have witnessed in a hotel and the venue can only be descriped as stunning.Compliments to all concerned for a day which my family will remember for a long time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beamish
Beamish Park Hotel
Travelodge Washington A1 M Northbound
Redworth Hall Hotel
Redworth Hall Hotel
#1 of 1 in Redworth

Been to Best Western Beamish Hall Country House Hotel? Share your experiences!