My daughter booked a short break at the hotel and tickets for the Beamish Museum as a Christmas present for my husband and I. On arrival we were given a friendly and helpful greeting. We were in a classic room which,although on the small side, was perfectly adequate for our 2 night stay. It was beautifully furnished and had a lovely view over the garden. The bed was very comfortable and everything was spotless. We ate at the stables both nights as we enjoyed the food and drink. The staff in the restuarant were friendly and the service excellent. Breakfast in the hotel was very good and the surroundings lovely. When I got home I found I had left my expensive bottle of perfume. I rang the hotel and they promised to check with housekeeping and call me back. I am pleased to say they called me back to say they had found it and would put it away for me. All the staff were wonderful and returning to collect my perfume gives us a great excuse to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century listed hall is set in 24 acres of parkland, just 5 miles from the A1(M)Junction 63. Beamish Hall is situated halfway between the City of Durham (8 miles) and the City of Newcastle upon Tyne (8 miles). Beamish Hall is next door to Beamish Museum - The North of England's Open Air Museum. Close to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Beamish Hall Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beamish Hall Country Hotel
- Beamish Hall Country Stanley
- Best Western Beamish Hall Country House Hotel England