We've just spent 3 perfect nights here and would recommend the hotel to anyone.
I booked the trip for my partners birthday and wanted somewhere that was quiet and relaxing and we certainly got that. The room was huge and the bathroom I've never seen one as big.
We spent quite a few hours in the double jacuzzi sipping champagne and wine.
For a big old building it was lovely and warm and never ran out of hot water like so many times before in other hotels we've stayed.
The Stables bar and restaurant also excellent, and the staff were so helpful and friendly.
I honestly cant think of anything that we didn't like
Will definitely return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century listed hall is set in 24 acres of parkland, just 5 miles from the A1(M)Junction 63. Beamish Hall is situated halfway between the City of Durham (8 miles) and the City of Newcastle upon Tyne (8 miles). Beamish Hall is next door to Beamish Museum - The North of England's Open Air Museum. Close to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Beamish Hall Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beamish Hall Country Hotel
- Beamish Hall Country Stanley
- Best Western Beamish Hall Country House Hotel England