NH Geneva Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
1,066 results
All reviewsgeneva airportfree shuttletram stationruns every minutesan early flightminute ridebusiness hotelpublic transportationbreakfast buffet isopen the windowcity centreclean hotelshort stayjunior suitebusiness tripexpensive citycern
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Joze Lopez is a driver that is meant to do the shuttle service from the NH hotel to the airport.

When a company like NH employs people like Jose Loez who has no respect to people by driving with a mobile, not waiting for people, shouting at clients, working as if it is he is making a favour to the clients then there is a problem. He also phones his boss from his boss while driving with one hand. He throws the luggages away for you and if you have fragile products he will just break them for you.

The problem is not Jose Lopez but the management of the hotel that permits this person to do what he likes.

However thinking about it this person does whatever he likes because even the hotel does whatever they like with the shuttle service they boast about.

I used the shuttle service of the other hotels and i suggest all tripadvisor readers not to chose this hotel because you have to use the shuttles bus if you have no car. This hotel is in the sticks and in the fields and there is nothing near it.

CAREFUL this hotel says a lot of things re shuttle but its not the truth. Do not goto this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Oandu
frere h, General Manager at NH Geneva Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Dear Mr. /Mrs. Oandu,

I would like to thank you for having taken the time to write a review about your experience at the NH Geneva Airport Hotel on trip advisor.
I was really sorry to hear about some of the issues you encountered.
With regards to the shuttle driver’s attitude or inappropriate reaction I sincerely apologize. Rest assured that the department head concerned has been informed in order to avoid such situation happening again.
This situation is most unusual and I am personally conducting an investigation based on your comments.
Needless to say, that I sincerely regret this unfortunate incident and for the inconvenience that you were caused. I understand that you obviously do not have a very good image of your recent experience at the NH Geneva Airport and would gladly welcome the opportunity to reverse this if you would allow me. Should you decide to come back to Geneva, please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order to personally oversee your stay.
h.frere@nh-hotels.com

Hoping to hear from you, I remain at your entire disposal.

Herve Frere

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I travel to Geneva for business and this was the first time I was staying at this hotel. It's very close to the tram, airport and also to our offices. It has a gym ( 2 machines) and a Sauna - which is perfectly adequate and I managed to go twice during a 3 day trip!! The beds are very comfortable and the shower pressure very very good. I had room service twice and although it seems basic - its exactly what you need when you get in after a long day in the office.

The best part about it though are the people, all so friendly and genuinely happy to help and go the extra mile. Our offices were closed today (I did not get the memo!!) and this left me in Geneva with no where to work or hang out and a flight at 21:00 in the evening (was too expensive to change it). The team very kindly understood and accommodated me and I have had somewhere to work and stay as a base. When you are stranded, the people who help you are those you remember. Needless to say NH Geneva has won me over and this will most certainly become my home from home when I am in Geneva.

Great effort and thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Room Tip: It is next door to the airport but I was happy to sleep through it - great selection of UK channels to flick through as well!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Just spent the night at the NH. I have been there many times Very good hotel. The service was brilliant. The food was excellent. The rooms were fantastic - I was upgraded to a suite so thanks for that guys. The airport shuttle bus was very efficient.
The only downside was the cost of the drinks and food. However, it is a 4 star in Switzerland so I shouldn't grumble too much.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Excellent service - speedy efficient pick-up, great breakfast, reasonable price, friendly staff. Walk up path to right hand side of hotel, cross the road and there's a great park for the kids - animals, playground etc Can't fault this hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2014

To be clear, this hotel is not within the airport but a 5 minutes cab away. I was upgraded in the suite which was really good. Reception staff was very nice and professional, helpful in showing me around as well. Not too far from Balexert shopping mall so if you have time it's just a tram away

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business