$58
$51
  • Pool
Sunseeker Motel(Scarness)(Great Value!)
$76
Fraser Coast Top Tourist Park(Scarness)(Great Value!)
$39
  • Beachfront
$85
$82
Priceline
Beachside Motor Inn(Hervey Bay)(Great Value!)
$78
$73
Priceline
Fraser Gateway(Hervey Bay)(Great Value!)
Priceline
Comfort Inn on Main Hervey Bay(Pialba)(Great Value!)
$72
All reviewsgreat value for moneystay there againoff street parkingacross the roadbedroom self contained apartmenthervey baywalking distancetake awaygreat locationa great place to stayeateriesbalconycraigmanagerbeachesplanadeaccommodation
Reviewed August 27, 2015

We have just been staying at this property in Hervey Bay. We are very impressed. We were given a free standing unit at the back of the property. It is spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The only thing I would normally wish for which was not included was a dryer. However, with a portable line, a big balcony and a fan in the bedroom, this was not an issue.
Quite inexpensive and well worth a look.
Being on the Esplanade is a great bonus as the walks are fantastic.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2015

I had booked to stay at Palm Court for 3 people last weekend. Due to a medical problem I ended up travelling to Hervey Bay on my own. When I arrived I had extra baggage as the others travelling had their bags on the plane before having to cancel their trip. Rob, the owner was great and helped me with the luggage. He also adjusted the booked fee from 3 people to one.
The unit was all that I could have wanted, clean and fresh and in great position to local shops and the harbour. Even had recent magazines for me to read and DVDs to borrow from reception.
I had ordered a cab the following morning Rob let me stay beyond the check out time to wait for my cab, then when it arrived he came to the unit to help me again with the luggage. Would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Judy S
Reviewed January 22, 2015

This apartment was a great find. The manager showed us our room and where things were in it. It was very CLEAN!! The beach was only across the road and the shops were a small walk in both directions. It is certainly is very affordable especially for families. Would recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2014 via mobile

We were happy to pick this place for stay, the place was comfortable for us, clean and tidy and also cozy. The owner is very lovely and helpful. The place was quiet during our stay and we slept very well there. We have got a good rest before start our adventure to Fraser Island. The Area is also nice, there is everything around including various cafes, restaurants, fish and chips, supermarkets, etc. However majority of the places are closing before 8 PM and shops shut around 4.30 PM.. So don't be late for eat or for going shopping.

Stayed: November 2014
3  Thank Inna I
Reviewed December 2, 2014

The apartment offered a good view to the ocean and was well equipped. The staff was absolutely obliging and offered us to keep the appartment one night longer when we were on a 2 day tour on Fraser Island for FREE.
Unfortunately, the free WiFi was out of range of this room because it is the one furthest away - which in our case was not a problem at all.

Room Tip: Choose the apartment on the upper floor if you want a relaxed stay with a view to the ocean from the balcony. Take any other room if urgently need the free WiFi without going to the pool area or close by.
  • Stayed: November 2014, traveled as a couple