Big rooms (Delux A/C) (Room Nos. 304 & 305) opening into large private balcony. Food is tasty. The balconies offer good view of the surroundings and one can enjoy sunrise and sunset while sipping favourite beverage. Room service is available from the restaurant on the ground floor and it is ok. If one wants to just relax in a quiet (yet conveniently located environment) and away from hustle bustle of life, this place won't dishearten him.
1. No lift, though the hotel rises upto 4th Floor.
2. Corridors (on the 3rd Floor) were not illuminated. May be a difficulty for elderly persons.
3. No electricity backup. Experienced power cut for about 40 mins when all electrical equipments (including intercom) went off.
5. Poor supporting staff. Got the TV replaced after 4/5 attempts (previous one was not working).
6. Remote of the A/C was not made available after repeated requests.
7. Hotel accepts only cash payment. An ATM booth is available though at a distance of about 2 kilometers.
Having said all that, I must say that this property seems to be the best option available at Araku. Usual wear and tear noticed in similar government run properties were not seen. The inconveniences noticed above may be compromised to some extent. Overall experience with the property is good.
- Also Known As:
- Aptdc Haritha Mayuri Hotel Araku Valley
- APTDC Haritha Mayuri Resort Araku Valley, Andhra Pradesh