“Good things come in small packages.”
Review of Kurt's Corner

Kurt's Corner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The clerk at the food store on the East End recommended this local spot. We missed it and went by twice before we were directed to the location. At first my wife and I were not sure about getting out of car. We almost got up and left when the waitress brought us a bottle of mosquito repellent just in case we need it. My wife and I looked at each other and wonder if we made the right choice. We went for it and stayed....... SURPRISE !!!!! SURPRISE!!!!!!! Not only we did not need to use the bottle of repellent, but the food was excellent, very tasty local cuisine. Waitress served us with a great smile, and cannot beat the price. We went back twice, once for lunch and once for dinner. We also stopped by on our last day in route to the airport and picked up lunch to go. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

food had awesome flavors, wonderful choices, wonderful and flavorful side dishes, ALOT of food. but the taste was truly outstanding. we ate here 2 times in 5 days - 1 lunch and 1 dinner. many locals recommended - we absolutely recommend

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We ended up at Kurt's twice because we liked it so much...and weren't disappointed either time. Word of caution.....mosquitos. Not a huge deal, but be warned. Since your dining outdoors and in a 'jungle type' atmosphere you should expect it. I had a fabulous chicken sandwich and a great little chicken dinner the next time (sorry I can't remember the specific names). My family had some sort of fish every time and loved it each time. Kurt's has THE best conch fritters on the island! We ate at a lot of places all over the island and got conch fritters at each one....Kurt's are hands down the best! The area felt a little shady with the bar next door but not so much that we didn't want to go back. Had we been there longer we may have went back a third time.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

You can go hot or not, but the local flavor should not be missed. The ladies prepare grouper and mahi (and more) in a variety of delicious and interesting ways. Everyone can be assured of and satisfied at the end of a meal here. Relaxed atmosphere and service. Reasonable pricing.
Location Hint: Be careful-watch the corner coming in - out.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife & I went to Kurt's Korner this evening & were really impressed with the "local" flavor. The restaurant has covered outdoor seating & is comfortable & clean. There are daily specials & we got the mahi special for my wife, with a dill lime sauce with sides of grilled veggies & plantains. I picked the grouper, grilled, with the same sides & both entrees were delicious. We had an app of conch fritters (best I've had in the Caymans) prior to the entrees. Alcoholic drinks can be obtained from the bar next door, but ice water was adequate but tea, lemonade & soft drinks are available. This is a no frills restaurant, but the food is absolutely fresh & superb. We will return.