“The friendliest, cosiest place in the world!”
Review of Old Farm

Old Farm
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dorn
Old Farm
Ranked #1 of 1 Specialty Lodging in Dorn
London
“The friendliest, cosiest place in the world!”
Reviewed December 27, 2010

My partner and I were looking for a weekend getaway in the Cotswolds and after lots and lots of searching finally came across this beautiful gem. The Old Farm is the nicest bed and breakfast we've ever stayed in - lovely and quiet, cosy and friendly. It's family run which adds to it's charm, there are photographs of the family which I found quite endearing. Sarah had lovely hot tea and biscuits ready for our arrival which was perfect. If you can book the four poster bed room - you are in for a treat... the bed was the most comfortable i've ever slept in in my life! Breakfast was just amazing, all locally produced and delicious. The area is ideally located about 10-15 minutes from a couple of quaint towns with lots of lovely places to eat. We drove to Stratford from the Old Farm on the Saturday which took just an hour.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, you will not be looked after more anywhere else!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
london
Reviewed September 14, 2009

My boyfriend and I have just returned from a four day stay at the Old Farm. Never having been to the Cotswolds before and with no car, our stay at the farm was a breath of fresh air that really brought the 'country feeling' of hour holiday together. I can say that located in Moreton in Marsh, it made a great spot to go explore as buses and station are only a one mile walk away (across paddocks next to horses and cows which is fun in the morning!). Rooms are very big and cosy and the homemade breakfasts are wonderful. The family have their own farm produce shop next to B&B so everything is fresh, locally sourced and yum! We definately would love to stay again should we go back to the Cotswolds. Thank you for a wonderful stay Old Farm!

Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lovinuk
Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed August 4, 2009

We booked to stay at Old Farm because I wanted to try staying on a farm during our trip around the UK, and our experience here was everything I hoped for and more. Sarah and Simon have done a lovely job with their farm/b&b/farm shop. The rooms are very comfortable, with lots of space to move about, a very comfortable bed, and ensuite shower and toilet. Because you're on a farm, there are little flies that will come in your room at night if you leave the window open, but they're harmless.
As a guest, we could walk around the farm and when we ran into Sarah or the kids they were happy to tell us about the animals. They have a lovely little shop where they sell their produce as well as some jams, cakes, etc. If you want to walk to town it's an easy 1 mile walk across an open field through a large herd of Sarah and Simon's sheep, which was a neat experience for us. We found Moreton-in-Marsh to be very quaint and lovely, with quite a few good places to eat.
The best part of our stay was the breakfast that they serve - Old Farm bacon is the best I've ever tasted and I don't think bacon will ever taste as good again! The fresh local yogurt was nice and the eggs were fresh from the farm as well. Basically, everything was fresh local and wonderful! I wish we had been able to stay longer but the B&B was already booked up for the weekend. I would definately stay here again if I ever have the opportunity to return to the UK!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dorn
The Manor House Hotel
The Old Stocks Inn
The Old Stocks Inn
#1 of 8 in Stow-on-the-Wold
Maxwell's Piece Bed and Breakfast
Maxwell's Piece Bed and Breakfas...
#2 of 18 in Moreton-in-Marsh

Been to Old Farm? Share your experiences!