Quality Inn Halifax Airport
$72
$67
$98
Delta Hotels
All reviewsfree parkinghalifax airportoutdoor poolroom was cleanon demandan early morning flightfree shuttle serviceweeks parkingair canadathe shuttle driverleave your carone night stayovernight staynext morningcomplimentary breakfastpark and flylong term parking
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We recently stayed here x2- before and after our trip. The first room we got, was average- unfortunately, car racing was going on at the time, keeping everyone up til near midnight. There were also several large stains on the carpet. We just kept mum, as we needed a place to rest.
When we returned late at night from our trip, our second room was on the basement level. It reeked of a musty smell, thank goodness I had perfume with me, as I wouldn't have been able to sleep breathing in that air. It was if dirty carpets got wet and were in the process of drying. We were too tired to complain and try and move all of our luggage.

The lady that drove us in the shuttle to/from the airport was a doll. Very kind. And the breakfast was good. Nice variety.

I wrote to the customer service about this, and they stated they would forward my e-mail along. Unfortunately the hotel did not respond directly back to me.

I'm not sure if the Hilton nearby has free parking, but if so, they will have my business next time.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2012

The Quality Inn Halifax Aiport was the host hotel for my week long working / vacation stay in Halifax for the 2012 North American Vehicle Rescue Challenge. The place was very nice, food was good, staff was friendly, rooms clean, easy to get around hotel, yes pool down for upgrades (no big deal) I was kept busy by the training I was there for. Close to where I needed to be, Staff very helpful on info and intrests in nearby Halifax. I would go back to halifax for vacation in a second and would stay here again. Thanks Kurt

Reviewed September 12, 2012

If you're looking for a place to stay to catch a flight the next morning then you can't get better than here. The hotel is about a 5 minute drive to the airport. A shuttle is provided to and from the airport 24-hrs a day if needed at no extra cost. This hotel is a little old and shows it. In our room the sink was in a separate location from the toilet and shower/tub. each floor has a set of fire doors that made it very difficult to get our luggage through. We had to assist an elderly woman because she wasn't able to get to her room as a result. The hotel has an indoor and outdoor pool, although the indoor pool was not open while I was there. Breakfast is included and you get a nice spread of cereal, breads, self-made omelets and pastries. It's a little expensive but you can expect that from an airport hotel. Since the Halifax Airport is about a 30 minute drive out of the city this is a good place to stay for your last night to catch a fligth.

Room Tip: Request a room close to the front doors, otherwise it can be a very long walk to your room and there are no other entrances.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Very close to the Halifax airport and exceptionally friendly staff, however would stay at one of the other hotels near the airport in the future. Rooms are dated and there was black mold in tub area. The bathroom and the sink area are very small. While the bed was not uncomfortable I have stayed at othe QIs where the beds were much more comfortable. Although the hotel is non-smoking the pillows on the bed need to be changed as the are not comfortable and have an odor to them. However, at 3am the staff are attentive and move quickly to get you to your room.

Room Tip: Try to avoid getting a room in the basement level. Not in he best condition and there is a rather musty smell on that level.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was a last minute stay..tried ti stay in Halifax on Saturday 1..but everything was booked..that was no surprise...booked here and when we arrived ask for a wheelchair accessible and she told it was booked..that was find,,it was a last minute thing and i needed a room,,as long as i could get..asked her if i could get the room..she didnt know...told her my measurement...puts us on hold and comes back and tell us i cant get,,my chair is 28'' and it will fit in a standard door,,she wasnt sure....at this point..im thinking they have a room..im gettin it,,and i will get in..lol....when get check in was good ..nice staff...she tells us room is just down the hall....as we go me and my wife..going down the hall..in the middle of the hall way,,,theres three or four steps...come on people.!!..im in wheelchair,,am i suppose to jumped the steps!!...if i could walk..you think i would have my chair!!.....back to front desk..gives a room downstairs...get there musty smell big time...but i could live with..i just wanted to crash but wife calls front desk and tells them about the smell and im glad she did...we get another room on third floor..alot better

restaurant and bar is nice.....

1  Thank Shadow034