“a great people watching experience”

Sheesh at Ye Olde Kings Head
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Chigwell
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Postcode: IG7 6QA Tel: +44 (0) 208 559 1155
cheshunt
“a great people watching experience”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We came here for a birthday treat with friends, it's a great people watching place especially if you like towie. Food very good and huge portions, great service and you can dance after your food upstairs with a great d.j.

• Visited April 2013

“Much better than I thought”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

After reading mixed reviews, I thought this isn't the place for me.

On a Monday night, and looking for somewhere with a bit of life, this is an option. The kebabs were of a high standard, service was fine, our bill was incorrect, but was soon put right, after pointing out the extra meal was never had.

Essex, United Kingdom
“Birthday treat for a friend”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Wow, if you want perfect surrounding, lovely food and great entertainment, this is the place for you. On arrival, guided to a parking place and advised where to go, per dinner drinks in beautiful surroundings. Ate in the conservatory, six of us had a mixture of starters, five had chicken kebab as a main, I had a fillet steak with peppercorn sauce, omg the meat melted in my mouth, well worth every penny, asked for medium to rare, and it was.

After dinner back upstairs to the bar and listen to to female volcalist, very entertaining.

Wish I could eat here every week.

Make that special trip and go, please take me though

Visited April 2013
Hertford, United Kingdom
“SUNDAY LUNCH IN CHIGWELL”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Our second visit here, and all good. We enjoyed drinks outside, and then sat in the Conservatory for lunch. Service was good, and the food very tasty. I guess this place has a more party atmosphere in the evenings at the weekend. Would defiantly recommend here, especially if your in a big group, or are celebrating.

• Visited May 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous in every way, shame there wasn't more seating in bar area (only because of my sore feet from dancing to great band :D)”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Where to start...
Engin our waiter was a true delight, attentive, friendly and a efficient. The food was superb, served quickly and every dish on our table was delicious - best fillet steak I have ever eaten, that's for sure.
Live band upstairs was amazing, had groups of all ages dancing away with great atmosphere.
Yes, a few Essex orange peeps to contend with but harmless ;) could have done with a few more seats upstairs, my feet were on fire in my heels with all the dancing :)
Biggest disappointment is having to wait a few months to book a table!
Keep it up Sheesh, will definitely be back!

1 Thank Chonnie1982