“Fantastic Food and service”
Review of Cafe Gourmet - CLOSED

Cafe Gourmet
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I tried this restaurant because a friend recommended it. I had the aged eye fillet, medium rare and that is exactly how it came. I cant tell you the amount of times i go to a restaurant and the steak comes out over cooked, it was superb. I cant recommend this restaurant enough. Compliments to the chef. My husband had a mixed grill which was a generous size and he loved it. Cant wait to go back to try the rest of the menu.

1  Thank Tania N
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

We just went there for lunch , we ordered some Macedonian food , but you have different choices , and it was really good food , quiet a lot , and after that we had a nice desert with ice cream.
Prices are regular around 16-20$ , very clean inside , even the toilet, and the waitress was lovely , very professional , I will come back there soon try a different food.

2  Thank Guillaume C