On the recommendation of friends, I went to Yellow Bird for the first time last night with 6 people. Three of us had the bean and coriander quesadilla and we were all violently ill with food poisoning. Tonight, I called Yellow Bird to notify them of this - in the hope that no one else becomes sick like we were.
The Manager, Daniel, was short, blunt, disinterested and made it abundantly clear that he did not care through his disengaged tone and dismissive language. It was Daniels opportunity to turn a pretty appalling situation around - that's what good customer service is. But clearly, Yellow Bird Cafe don't care about food safety and hygiene, or their reputation.
Terrible Management. Food that will make you sick.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.