“Awesome!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating
Queenstown, New Zealand
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

After finding this little gem through GroupOn, you never really know what you are going to get, but this place was just amazing... The owner, run off his feet and had had a Sunday nightmare, still the entertainer, super friendly and the service, as well as the food (and wine) was amazing! so, just a thank you, I would HIGHLY recommend this beautiful little restaurant.

• Visited December 2013

Melbourne
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,231 helpful votes
“Little place of heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I work on Chapel Street so each week I experiment with something new. Recently tried Ten Lost Tribes. It's a small little bar / restaurant / cafe not far from Windsor Station on Chapel Street.
Firstly, the staff were delightful. Very helpful with the menu and service was fast and discreet.
The starters were interesting with some tapas delights. Although there weren't many on the menu, I found them to be tasty and beautifully presented - just like I experienced in Spain. My favourite - the tagine (and I don't even like tagine that much).
As I wasn't too hungry I went straight for dessert. Delicious lemon tart and not a serving that had me wondering if I'd fit it in - perfect portion size.
Great place to watch the world go by or in the case of Chapel Street, the interesting people. I was on my own but found the background music pleasant so if you were there with someone you'd be able to hold a conversation without having to yell of the doof doof.
If I'd been there at night, the licence would mean I could have had a glass of red - nice touch.
Prices - reasonable. not too expensive and worth the money spent.

• Visited October 2013
4 Thank UrbanDrifter
Melbourne - Australia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Well decorated small restaurant/bar in Windsor. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Adequate list of tapas/starters well presented and delicious, main were limited but again well presented and tasty, can recommend the tagine. Desert was in the front counter and looked good. We can sit and talk easily, no loud music making it unsociable. Prices are excellent, however it is fully licensed, great little restaurant, would highly recommend.

Visited November 2013