“Great burgers ”

Babu Burgers
Ranked #18 of 118 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We create Craft Burgers and we also deliver! Creator of Craft Burgers, made from the finest cuts of 100% fresh steak quality VIC beef, minced and handmade to a burger daily in our kitchen. Our Burgers are treated like a prime piece of steak, customers can select the size and how they like their Burger cooked - just like you would with a premium steak! We offer a selection of sauces to accompany the Burgers. Our exciting list of items to customize your Burger makes every Burger an experience and every bite memorable. Our burger meat has no additives or preservatives. It is egg, dairy and gluten free!
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

Fresh, good variety of ingredients, 9/10 and delivery was fast when we ordered, we had a chicken & beef burger with our own selected additions , no complaints

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

I don't really do burgers, but it was a group decision. I had the No.2 chicken burger with bacon, avocado and cheese with Wedges. Best I've had in a while.

If you are in there around 6-7pm during the week the it is bloody cold, as it hasn't had s chance to warm up.

Staff and service were great. If you like burgers it's a must!

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Received my burger and not only was it cold it came with none of the extras that I ordered. When I phoned to complain I was advised that mistakes happen. Never again will I be back. Best advice is do not go ???

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

We ordered the onion puffs, #5 burger and Babu's cider. What a great meal! The onion puffs where cooked perfectly and so was the burger! The cider wasn't too sweet but had a piece of ginger root and a little complexity. One of our favorite meals while in Melbourne.

1  Thank Jason S
Reviewed July 3, 2017

We visited Babu Burgers for lunch.

Service was excellent - Friendly and professional.

Food was great too...between the family we tried three different burgers and all of us were happy with what we had ordered.