“Nice and Comfortable Stay”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pune - Chinchwad
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Pimpri-Chinchwad
india
“Nice and Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed One Night on Business trip in End of June 2014, the stay was comfortable. The Front Desk was kind to upgrade me to a Suite. Thank you. The Breakfast was a nice range and quite delicious. Maybe I will stay again next time

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
GM_DevMehta, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pune - Chinchwad, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Pune!

I am extremely glad you enjoyed the stay at our hotel - DoubleTree by Hilton Pune - Chinchwad and enjoyed the breakfast spread.
Your compliments for the hotel and the staff are highly appreciated!

We would love to welcome you back to the hotel.

Sahdev Mehta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Korean first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 27, 2014

The staff in the hotel is well trained, a huge improvement from my last stay. They are all friendly and the facilities are also of high quality. The best is the food, the authentic chicken tikka has to be the best I ever had. It's a bit far from city centre (it's a huge city), but very close to the work.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Zhang,

Greetings from Pune!

Thank you very much for the review. Your compliments for the hotel are highly appreciated! We strive to create memorable experiences for our guests here, so it is very encouraging when we get feedback such as yours.

We are extremely happy to learn that you enjoyed the food specially the Chicken Tikka and the service and hospitality at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pune - Chinchwad.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

hyderabad, India
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I recently stayed two times in Double tree, Chinchwad. Rooms are spacious with clean bed sheets and welcome staff quick to complete the check in process. Welcome cookie is good and break fast spread is better than other hotels, which are available at same rate. Even though surroundings are not so great but the location is very accessible to high way.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

GM_DevMehta, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pune - Chinchwad, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Mr. Kishore,

Greetings from Pune!

We are extremely happy to learn that you enjoyed the breakfast spread and the hospitality at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pune - Chinchwad.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Was here for 2 nights in January and was very happy with the stay. Their suite rooms are fantastic. Complimentary cookies were lovely. Sleep quality here is excellent and I slept very well on both nights.

Bathroom is spotless and their range of toiletries was also good. I had my breakfast and dinner at 3 Spices and enjoyed my meals. Although I did not dine at Level 12, their rooftop restaurant, I loved the view of the city on that cold evening.

The fitness centre is very small, but I did use it for my morning workout. No time to hit the pool else would have loved to splash in there as well.

Room Tip: It's a Hilton property, so all rooms would be comfortable and clean. But ask for the front facin...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear Zenobia,

Greetings from Pune!

We strive to create memorable experiences for all of our guests and it feels amazing when we have guests who go back as happy as you.

We would love to welcome you back to the hotel. You should also surely try the delicious north Indian cuisine at the poolside restaurant - Level 12.

Thanks again for the review and the feedback on the Gym.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Last week I had visited pune with my family for a vacation and a friend of mine had told me that I should consider DoubleTree for the stay. When we reached there, I felt really excited as the hotel seemed very classy and the interiors were commendable to look at.
I loved Linear Lounge as I could drink and relax there.
Other than that, the staff was very helpful and eager to be at service for the requirements I had during my stay. Me and my family had a great vacation and it can be denied that this hotel has a major reason to that!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Sophia,

Greetings from Pune!

Thank you very much for the accolades and for sharing such a detailed account of your recent experience with us.

It is heartwarming to know that you had a great and memorable experience and specially our Linear Lounge. I am sure that my team will be elated to hear of your compliments for them.
We are thrilled that your friend suggested our hotel here in Pune.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Hong Kong
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I was in Pune for business and stayed at this lovely hotel for four nights. As with all DoubleTree properties, the warm chocolate cookie was given at check in even though in my case it was at 3am. It was comforting especially being in such a unique and exotic location. The room was spacious and clean and I wasn't expecting glamour so it met my needs. I have to comment on the cafe and the wonderful food on offer. The service was exceptional with very personal touches throughout every meal. The chef and wait staff would help with making food selections at the breakfast buffet. Everyone I came across was warm and helpful. The only improvement I would suggest is a bit of variety at breakfast since I ate there 3 mornings in a row. The selection was exactly the same every day.

I recommend the lounge on level one for a drink and snack. I believe it is a busy bar later in the evening but during the times I was there to have a drink after work, it was quiet and secluded. The brushetta was excellent as we ordered bar snacks to go with our beers. The pool is lovely though I didn't get a chance to use it. It overlooked the slums on one side and it was a bit surreal to be on a floor of such modern luxury while looking down at the slums and the many people who lived below. My colleagues said it was all a part of the India experience. Tough to see but it is what it is.

Overall, I would recommend the DoubleTree for the comfort, reliability of standards/service and a cozy little oasis in this part of India. It was excellent value for money.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
GM_DevMehta, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pune - Chinchwad, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Greetings from Pune!

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback here on TripAdvisor!

We know that travel can take a lot out of you so we strive to provide an experience that restores. I am glad that you enjoyed our signature cookie! The teams at all our outlets work hard to deliver an exceptional dining experience for our guests, so I am sure that they will be delighted to hear of your compliments.

Your recommendation was much appreciated. I am delighted that you found our services to be exemplary.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Novosibirsk, Russia
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Very good stay, worth the price (if you aim real firm 4+ stars).
Items breakdown.
- Service: staff is so friendly, helpful and diligent. Front desk is always smiling, makes you happy in a second. The only minor issue is roof-top bar waiters (or the whole thing?) - we had two dinners with my colleagues up there, both times bar staff did something wrong.
- Value: definitely worth the money, even the cheapest rooms are awesome.
- Sleep quality: excellent. Variety of pillows available, noise insulation is good, doors are not slaming (at least you don't hear it).
- Cleaninness: nothing I could notice, then its excellent.
- Location: close to my business parties, close to highway with all shopping and everything. BUT: surrounded by slums everywhere. Window sights are more than poor from any side of the building.
- Rooms: excellent. Nice interior, good furniture. Finally I found a hotel with meaninful light switches - this Inn-link device. Now you know what switch controls what light. Love it:) Bathroom is very good, liked the shower area with a spill border high enough and good glass door sealing.
- Spa: i will be talking not about SPA, but about so called fitness center. Honestly i expected much more from a hotel like this. Few treadmills and all-in-one Precor machine. Booooriiing. The heaviest bells they have is 15kg. Enough not to forget how to move your body, but no more. Also the room is too small, becomes stuffy too fast if you workout hard enough (considering all the time I was the only one there). All in all did not like it unfortunately.
- Breakfast: in "3 spices" is good. You have selection of pastas, continental and oriental. Probably they should be focusing on "2 spices" and manage more varietes for each:) still very not bad. If you lunch/dine - make sure to try Tartas. It is something unbelievable.

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Pune!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. Please accept my sincere apologies for a less than a satisfactory experience. We strive to create memorable experiences for all of our guests and it is disappointing whenever we do not meet expectations.

I regret that there are opportunities in which we failed to provide you with the services that you would expect from us. We take your comments seriously and are working towards creating a better overall experience. With a view towards continuous improvement, your feedback has been shared with the team to ensure that we consistently deliver an efficient and customised level of service to all our guests.

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the Gym. If you could please help us with your contact details, we would like to understand this in detail.

I am glad that you loved our Bakery and Confectionery outlet - Tarta.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and assure you of an enhanced experience.

Sahdev Mehta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pimpri-Chinchwad
Citrus Pune
Citrus Pune
#2 of 12 in Pimpri-Chinchwad
Courtyard by Marriott Pune Chakan
Courtyard by Marriott Pune Chaka...
#1 of 12 in Pimpri-Chinchwad
#5 of 12 in Pimpri-Chinchwad
Hotel Formule1 Pune Pimpri
Hotel Formule1 Pune Pimpri
#6 of 12 in Pimpri-Chinchwad

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pune - Chinchwad? Share your experiences!