“Very Good for Business visit”
Review of Citrus Pune

Citrus Pune
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Pimpri-Chinchwad
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Very Good for Business visit”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Very Good:
1) Breakfast
2) Buffet Lunch & Dinner
3) Rooms are spacious & well designed
4) Room service
5) Bar

Anybody wanna stay for business visit should prefer Hotel Citrus. Ask for discount at reception
For Family also its good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank SamKhatri
Shyam S, General Manager at Citrus Pune, responded to this review, September 11, 2013

Namaste!

Thank you for choosing Citrus Pune, It was indeed a pleasure serving you and we are delighted to know that you had a great time with us.

I'd thank you for your appreciation of our staff and services.

Shyam Sharma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My 2nd business visit, stayed over for 3 Nights , must taste the spread buffet, variety of cuisines in one go.
Opted for 4th Floor rooms (Smoking), spacious and cozy with modern amenities.
Superb housekeeping services, leaves your scattered cloths folded and arranged on your bed. Thank you guys.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Shyam S, General Manager at Citrus Pune, responded to this review, September 5, 2013

Namaste!

I'd thank you for your appreciation of our staff and services.We value our guest feedback immensely and will ensure that the employees you have recommended are appropriately felicitated. We take great pride in our product and service and strive to ensure that our guests are satisfied with everything we have to offer.

Sandhurst, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Travelling on business as a woman alone in India is not always easy, but the Citrus Hotel is welcoming and feels safe and comfortable. The check-in staff speak good English and remembered me from my previous visit. The food is good, the rooms comfortable and despite a small stain on my sheets, generally clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful (if a little overpowering at times in the restaurant - wanting to chat and give you their business cards).

1 Thank 30kate

New Delhi, India
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The staff at the hotel is courteous and prompt. The quality of food is good and consistent. Rooms are clean and comfortable. I am a regular guest at the hotel and recommend to all business travelers travelling to Pimpri (pune). The hotel is not ideal for those travelling on vacation because of its location.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms facing the highway and not the ones facing the restaurant. The later do not get any...

Namaste!

Thank you for choosing Citrus Pune,It was indeed a pleasure serving you and we are delighted to know that you had a great time with us.

I do look forward to seeing you again at Citrus Pune !

Pune, India
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Citrus Pune is one of the greatest hotel I've ever stayed, becuase it has given you the feeling as home. All the staffs in this hotel treat you as a family number or close friend, show you the true smile and take care of you in very details. The restaurant is perfect, with perfect food and perfect service, and the most important is the perfect staff. The restaurant manager Soviet come to talk with you all the time, and tries his best to take care of you. I really love this hotel, and I would recommend to all my colleagues who have plan to visit Pune.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Shyam S, General Manager at Citrus Pune, responded to this review, August 18, 2013

Namaste!

I'd thank you for your appreciation of our staff and services. We value our guest feedback and will ensure that the employees you have recommended are appropriately felicitated. We take great pride in our product and service and strive to ensure that our guests are satisfied with everything we have to offer.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

i am a regular to this joint for lunch and evry time the dishes have been different and tasty. no chance of getting bored also the lounge is good enough for a impromptu meeting with a ever smiling and knowledgeable staff

Stayed June 2013

Namaste!

I'd thank you for your appreciation of our staff and services. We take great pride in our product and service and strive to ensure that our guests are satisfied with everything we have to offer.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Recently I was on a week long trip to Pune. So, as suggested by my business friends, I stayed in Citrus. Excellent people with great room service. Food is great. And it server my purpose of visit. I and my friends recommend it to everyone who visits Pune.

Room Tip: If you tell the reception your requirements, he would suggest you the best room.