“Decent experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Pimpri-Chinchwad
Bengaluru, India
“Decent experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Overall good value for money. Prompt service at Restaurant, would like to see the same service standard during check-in and check out. Good ambience with minimum requirements for a business outing. Worth staying.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
11 Thank MADAMDNMD
Russell G, General Manager at Citrus Pune, responded to this review, April 27, 2016
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Citrus Hotel, Pune!

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Citrus, Pune and we thank you for your review of our services on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that your stay was comfortable. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,
Russell Gregory

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Singapore, Singapore
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

Check in on 20th Nov to 22nd Nov............. First night, TV reception was bad....... CNN going bersek every 2 mins. Dinner was bad with fruit bowls(2) plastic cover not open........ Next morning juice empty with no glasses at 0815hrs. 21st Nov at about 2000hrs both lifts not working had to use service lift. Internet speed was not stable at all from 5mbps to 30mbps.............Rather puzzle a trip advisor award for 2012 being awarded to this hotel???????? Would never recommend this hotel!!!!!

Room 217

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
8 Thank Ganesan081263
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Citrus Hotels, Pune!

Thank you posting a review on TripAdvisor following your stay at Citrus, Pune.

At the outset, let me extend my apology and I regret deeply for the inconvenience caused. I have made a note of all the points highlighted by you and ensure each of those points are taken care of.

I request you to consider this incident in isolation and not let it mar your impression about Citrus, Pune and the team.

I hope and insist that you give us another chance and choose Citrus Hotel, Pune during your next visit to Pune. May I also request you to write to me on russell.gregory@citrushotels.in whenever you visit again.

My team and I hope to see you soon.

Warm Regards
Bangalore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have been in many countries and the CItrus apartment I like the most. Value for money, best in Class. Resturant was good and well maintained Gym and Swimming pool. Caution: Take your pair of swim suit if you wanna use the pool, as at hotel they have retal business but its was not functioning well.

In my 3 days visit i spent majority of my time at CItrus. I feel its good choice.

Room Tip: one that gives view of lobby.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Kiran D
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Citrus Hotel, Pune!

Warm regards,
Mauritius
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

it was a real pleasure to stay at the Citrus Hotel. The personnel were really very kind and professional. i would definitely recommend people to stay in that hotel. food also is very nice.
the only thing is that more tv channels should be added in the rooms.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Roodish
Shyam S, General Manager at Citrus Pune, responded to this review, September 26, 2014

Namaste!

Thank you for choosing Citrus Pune, It was indeed a pleasure serving you and we are delighted to know that you had a great time with us.

We take great pride in our product and service and strive to ensure that our guests are satisfied with everything we have to offer.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

I am a regular user of the hotel. I find it extremely convenient. It is great value for money. They can definitely improve the cleanliness a bit. I particularly appreciate their complimentary drop and pick up from office.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Shyam S, General Manager at Citrus Pune, responded to this review, July 29, 2014

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

I recently visited this hotel with my family for a weekend getaway. Being a business hotel, we were hoping hotel would meet our requirements in terms of good accommodation, ambience and food. However it exceeded our expectations and had a great time there. We were provided a restaurant facing room on 2nd floor. The room was pretty decent with centralized AC, nice interiors, wooden flooring and other amenities. The food was awesome. There were a variety of delicacies to choose for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Although the salad counter needs a special mention here, I must say that the overall food quality was top class. They also did not hesitate to serve a food item that is not a part of the buffet. The staff is very friendly and excellent in terms of service. All in all, a great place to visit if you are looking for a 4-star hospitality at a reasonable price.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

Citrus hotel makes sure that you have a comfortable stay while travelling for business. I have stayed here twice and always refer this place for my colleagues. It has a nice swimming pool at the top. I was surprised to see a lot of foreigners in the hotel when I went there for the first time. The rooms are very comfortable and have a typical citrus smell.

The food at the restaurant is really good and the buffet offers a lot of variety. The deserts could have been a little better though. The service at the restaurant is also very quick and the ambience of the place is very pleasant. The staff is well-groomed as well as pleasing and the in room dining service is also good. And to top it all, the buffet is also very affordable.

The reception desk however is a little slow and can take an eternity to complete the check-in as well as check-out formalities. I didn't get time to actually get in the pool, but the sight of the pools was nice. The location of the place is also convenient and it is close to Takwe MIDC where I intended to go for work.

Good value for money overall

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Debajyoti S, General Manager at Citrus Pune, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Dear Mr. Veejo,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Based on your feedback on the desert section we have improvised it and we have taken some positive steps towards reducing the time for c/in and c/out.

Hope to see you soon with us.

Regards,