“Gunn's Plains Caves - December 2012”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Gunns Plains Caves

Gunns Plains Caves
Book In Advance
More Info
$125.91*
and up
Leven Canyon Day Trip Including Wings Wildlife Park or Gunns Plains Caves from...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Guided cave tours though a limestone cave which has a permanent stream running the length of the cave. Spectacular calcite formations with lots of colour. Glowworm display and you may spy Platypus or Giant freshwater Lobster in the stream. Family run business with friendly knowledgeable guides Tours run daily (except Christmas Day) at 10am, 11am, 12noon, 130pm, 230pm and 330pm. Other times by appointment.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gunn's Plains Caves - December 2012”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

Took the tour with Geoff. It was just myself and my two sons (9 & 7 y.o.) on the tour. Geoff was a great guide and both my boys and I enjoyed it completely. Geoff kept us all enthralled throughout the tour, let us take it at our own pace and take as many photo stops as I wanted which was very much appreciated. I would encourage you to pay these guys a visit and take a tour with them. The cave system is in excellent condition and these guys show a lot of respect to the caves and the environment.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank StumpyEng

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“my very first cave mmm im 52”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

well our tour guide was quite a lovely chap ,and was so funny nice ,entertaining ,the price is $15 with a guide was a small cost ,took my breath away the different world you enter as you go down the steps ,interesting entertaining imformative ,if you havnt been its a must for anyone lovely sound of running water from underground stream ,just a great day ,8th wonder of the world thanks tassie

Visited December 2012
1 Thank ross4020
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“An amazing place and great tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

This cave tour was an amazing adventure. Trish our tour guide and her husband lease these caves from the government. She was very informative and made it fun for all. We had children (3&7yrs) on the tour and she kept them entertained and made them part of the tour. There were 10 people on our tour, giving us all easy viewing of the awesome formations. A must see. Only around an hour from Devonport or Launceston, great day out if you are leaving on the Spirit of Tasmania. Like we were.

3 Thank Donna S