“It's a premier inn what more can I say!”

Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Westhill
Reviewed December 11, 2013

You know what to expect at a premier in as there all the same, we'll more or less.

Don't forget the good night guarantee!

This one was warm, welcoming. The rooms more so the bathroom is a bit tired looking / dated but clean.

The restaurant is an eating inn. It was alright, I had the balmoral chicken which I quite enjoyed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Urszula_Russell, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear Derek5452,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with Aberdeen Westhill Premier Inn.
Its wonderful to hear that you had a good stay and you have found us to be warm and welcoming. Your kind comments will be passed onto the whole team.
Hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I staid a week in this premier inn and I enjoyed the stay. I tend to be picky and I've read several reviews of those who suggested to ask for a room in the back side of the hotel, in the quiet area. They gave me room 79, second floor which was quiet indeed. I haven't noticed any particular movement of cars right in front the hotel so I'd assume that also a room facing the main part wouldn't have been noisy. The quiet zone that they gave me was quite a walk from the elevator, if I was to come back I'd have asked for a room closer to the elevator, and on the first floor.
The room has all the good standards of a premier inn, very clean, neatly organized, all in place. I had to ask for an extra heater as the centralized one wasn't enough, it was going off from 5 to 7pm and maximum temp was 23... but they promptly gave me the extra heater so no harm.
One thing missing: hangers in the bathroom, right next to the sink, there was nothing where to hang a towel. Other than that, the receptionists were very nice, efficient and polite, internet, I got a 7 days deal for 10GBP which was very good, considering that 3G wasn't available.
I booked my room about a month in advance, 6 nights= 380GBP, good deal.

Room Tip: The quiet zone that they gave me was quite a walk from the elevator, if I was to come back I'd h...
2  Thank MartinLeeMaitland
Urszula_Russell, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear MartinLeeMaitland

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Aberdeen Westhill Premier Inn and found your accommodation to be of a high standard and of excellent value.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stayed here on business for 5 nights.

Bad points - Had to move rooms due to poor quality windows letting in traffic noise. Shower in next room had faulty thermostat. Restaurant next door was very chaotic. No cooked breakfast one morning and 2 hours at night to get 3 courses served !! seemed understaffed and a bit impersonal but I think the staff were stressed out.

Good points - Big car park. Normal rooms that were looked after and well presented. Hotel staff were very nice and listened to problems. Swapped rooms and claimed on sleep guarantee without problem.

Dear Thule7

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback on your recent stay with us.
I was glad to read that you found our location, rooms and cleanliness to be very good. I was however disappointed to read about your issues regarding the restaurant. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay and I'm very sorry that on this occasion, we didn't meet your expectations.
Please be assured that your comments have been noted and will be passed on to the Management team of Shepherd’s Rest.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff, nice location. Found the hotel to be very clean and quiet, only let down was the lack of a fridge or any other food storage, but the Shephards Rest pub/restaurant next door was always good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jay L
Urszula_Russell, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear Jay L
It was delightful to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. It was particularly warming to know that you found all elements of your stay good, from our accommodation, convenient location as well as friendly and welcoming service from the team.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Aberdeen Westhill Premier Inn.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We received a very warm welcome upon arrival. The room was comfortable and there was little noise from outside. Once we put the heating up, the room was cosy. The only negative is that the lighting was a little on the dim side.
The bed was spot on, nice and firm. The pillow provided was great, and a second one was available in the cupboard.
The bathroom was clean and bright. The shower was hot but good. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Rachel H
Thank you for your fantastic comments following your recent stay here at Aberdeen Westhill Premier Inn. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your comments to the team who will very much appreciate your kind feedback.
We look forward to seeing you again in Westhill in the future.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

A great premier inn which is right next door to a lovely pub restaurant that does great beers and food. The rooms are super clean and not in the least basic, the bathroom is super clean also. Cheap enough weekend expensive mid week but it is in Aberdeen so the price reflects the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Urszula_Russell, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Hello David
I appreciate that you have taken the time to review your recent stay at Premier Inn Aberdeen Westhill. I was glad to hear that you have found our rooms to be super clean. I am sure the team will be more then thrilled to hear your comments about their work. I was also happy to hear that you have enjoyed our adjoining restaurant. I will be passing your comments onto the Restaurant General Manager, and I am sure he will be happy with your comments. I do hope for future trips to Aberdeen we can welcome you back at Aberdeen Westhill
Thank you again.

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is really nice and clean and the food is cracking stayed here for 3 weeks and found it to be a really good hotel stayed on a work related experience as we usually stay Here for a month at a time

• Stayed: December 2012
Urszula_Russell, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Hello Paulm962,
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn Aberdeen Westhill. It is always great to hear good feedback from our guests so I can thereafter share with the whole team. I was glad to read that you found the hotel to be clean and nice as we pride ourselves on delivering the best standards to our guests. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westhill
Holiday Inn Aberdeen West
Hampton By Hilton Aberdeen Westhill
Village Hotel Aberdeen
Village Hotel Aberdeen
#23 of 65 in Aberdeen
Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre
Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition

Been to Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel? Share your experiences!