Excellent staff here - big thank you to Pat especially for going the extra mile for us. Restaurant next door was very good too - good menu and helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business or pleasure, or a combination of the two with a round of golf? Whatever the reason for your visit, Premier Inn Hotel Aberdeen Westhill puts everything on your doorstep, including business parks, international markets and excellent transport links. Visit the seat of the chief of Clan Irvine at the imposing Drum Castle. Or take your seat for some thrilling action at Union Square cinema complex. Have a round of golf at Westhill, or spend time strolling around the seasonal market held in Aberdeen city centre every three months. Then come back to the hotel for a bite to eat at our Belhaven restaurant, and a great night's sleep in our comfy beds. Directions: Situated along the A944 to Alford, situated next to Tesco. Next to the Shepherd's Rest. Transport and local information: Hazelhead Park Crathes Castle Gardens Aberdeen Train Station 8 miles Aberdeen Airport 7 miles Aberdeen Ferry 8 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel Scotland