This particular Premier Inn is well located for the local Industrial Estates and associated businesses, and this reflects in the cliental most frequenting it. The location is near to a regular bus service in to Aberdeen and walking distance of the Industrial Estate
The reception staffs were friendly, helpful and efficient in greeting me and checking me in, even to the extent of bringing an Ironing board and iron to my room. The guaranteed sleep well policy was explained and directions to my room given. You definitely had the feeling that nothing was too much trouble. The late night staff seemed to be there under duress!!
The room was clean, well laid out and even spacious. Good light blocking curtains and good TV/Coffee making facilities available. The bed was firm but comfortable, and provided a good night’s sleep.
The bathroom facilities were clean, towels provided and soap/shampoo dispensers near the show and sink. The shower was excellent, good flow of hot water and shower curtain on a rail bending outwards, nice touch to provide more space in the shower! The bath was very clean and well maintained.
Breakfast was served next door in the Pub/restaurant; the facilities were good, with friendly staff greeting and explanation on breakfast procedure. Usual spread of Fruit, cereal yoghurts etc. complimented by hot breakfast to order if required. My only criticism would be the commencement time of 7 am, for a hotel next to Industrial estate and offices employed in the Oil and Gas sector (8 am business meetings in particular), an earlier breakfast commencement time would have been appreciated.
Good night’s sleep, friendly staff, basic amenities and clean facilities what more can one ask for from a Premier Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business or pleasure, or a combination of the two with a round of golf? Whatever the reason for your visit, Premier Inn Hotel Aberdeen Westhill puts everything on your doorstep, including business parks, international markets and excellent transport links. Visit the seat of the chief of Clan Irvine at the imposing Drum Castle. Or take your seat for some thrilling action at Union Square cinema complex. Have a round of golf at Westhill, or spend time strolling around the seasonal market held in Aberdeen city centre every three months. Then come back to the hotel for a bite to eat at our Belhaven restaurant, and a great night's sleep in our comfy beds. Directions: Situated along the A944 to Alford, situated next to Tesco. Next to the Shepherd's Rest. Transport and local information: Hazelhead Park Crathes Castle Gardens Aberdeen Train Station 8 miles Aberdeen Airport 7 miles Aberdeen Ferry 8 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen (Westhill) Hotel Scotland