“Personalized tour and very friendly”

Duncan's Tours Scotland - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Westhill
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Personalized tour and very friendly”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I had a great day touring with Duncan while my husband was in Aberdeen on business. I so enjoyed Duncan's stories, his knowledge of the area having lived there for many years and his friendly manner. He ensured I got to see the kinds of things that interested me and ensured I captured some fabulous photos. Besides all of that his price was much better than other private guides I had researched. It was a full day and Duncan definitely showed me a great deal of Aberdeen and the shire.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Sue1243

USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exploring the countryside”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We contacted Duncan to help us explore the area of our ancestors. He took us to the village, local church, cemetery, and local castle. He then explored the beauty of the countryside and gave us a wonderful look at the seaside villages and terrain along the North Sea-a totally different side of Scotland we had not seen. We walked along the magnificent coast and felt the power of the sea. Duncan was very knowledgeable, friendly, and able to find exactly what we wanted. His personalized service provided a perfect day. An excellent guide for the area.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank SenMOtraveler
Miami, Florida
“Wonderful Personalized Tour!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Duncan provided us with exactly what we wanted- an afternoon in the countryside with lots of choices and excellent information. He is easy-going, flexible, helpful and tremendously knowledgeable and interesting. I highly recommend his services and we will definitely call him on our next visit to show us more of beautiful Scotland.

Visited August 2013
Brisbane
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Duncan is the best guide ever”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Duncan's Tours highly recommend we only had one day in Aberdeen and at short notice Duncan was able to accommodate us and provide us with a half day tour and spot of shopping.
Excellent company great service great value very knowledge personal service

Visited May 2013
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great day around Aberdeen”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

A great day enjoying 4 castles: Dunnottar, Fyvie, Fraser and Craigievar plus a tour at Glengarioch Distillery... Greats comments and a helpful service.
A great day for tourists in Aberdeen...

1 Thank jdiegorj