We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chinandega
Surf With Amigas- Women's Surf and Yoga Retreat
Ranked #1 of 9 Chinandega B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have been on two retreats with "Surf with Amigas" in Nicargua and El Salvador. Both trips were epic! Holly is an incredible, fun, and inspiring individual. She is extremely encouraging, and provides excellent surf instruction / coaching. Surf with Amigas creates a very encouraging environment and gives you the opportunity to meet amazing girls from all over the world. Everything is taken care of, from airport transportation, accommodations, food, surfing, yoga, and other activities (i.e. volcano boarding - super fun!). Everything is planned around the surf, which is awesome.
Coco Loco, in Northern NIcaragua, is the ideal location for Holly's retreats. It provides rustic and laid back accommodations right next to the beach.
If you're looking for an amazing week of surfing with a bunch of fun adventurous girls, go "Surf with Amigas"!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Linds M

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I went on a camp with 'Surf with Amigas' in October. It was hosted in Las Flores, El Salvador. I had a fantastic time, received excellent coaching from Holly and Steph and enjoyed surfing the super fun waves of Las Flores and Punta Manga.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I have been a yoga teacher for the past 20 years and teaching retreats around the globe for the past 15, so I know what goes into organizing and hosting a retreat. What Holly has created with Suave Dulce surf camp is an incredible, unique, not to be missed experience. From the unparalleled surf instruction, to the awesome food, beautiful empty beaches, and the boys at el coco loco, I woke up every day so psyched for what lay ahead. If you want luxury, do not go, but if you are want to drop back in with nature and her rhythms (8:30 bedtime, anyone?), meet awesome people, surf empty waves, and have the trip of a lifetime, check it out!! I highly highly recommend.... ! :)

Room Tip: all rooms are the same!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I spent a week at Suave Dulce and had the best vacation of my life! The camp was centered around surfing, sun, yoga (to balance out the surfing) and an opportunity to get to know an amazing group of women. I was nervous before I left since I haven't gone on a vacation without knowing anyone since I was a kid attending summer camp but the minute I introduced myself to the girls at the airport I knew it was going to be an adventurous week.

Holly is an amazing hostess, she knows how to entertain and constantly kept us doing fun activities throughout the week. Our motto when I was there every night at dinner was "another great day in Nicaragua!" because it was so perfect. I can't wait to go back spend another week in surf camp!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Ruth P
Reviewed October 12, 2011

My trip to Suave Dulce Surf Camp/El Coco Loco was so fun and full good times, it is just too much to write in one short review. I went there alone to join Holly Beck and 5 strangers for a girl’s surf/yoga/adventure retreat. I have to say, I was skeptical at first and didn’t know what to expect. I had never been on any sort of package/all-inclusive vacation before. It was so much better than I ever could have imagined. I was beyond pleased with the surf lessons, the atmosphere, the accommodations, and the people. Holly was amazing. She’s like a cheerleader of life with her encouragement and honest excitement. She’s down to earth and enjoys what she does. The El Coco Loco staff was incredible. The positive impact they have on the local community is inspiring and volunteering with them is unforgettable. You just have to go and experience it for yourself. I met some wonderful people, shared a lot of laughs, and had a blast! Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank ana s
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I was on sabbatical where I traveled to Thailand and India before ending it in Nicaragua. And the time I spent with Holly and chicas was all too incredible and memorable. I could not have asked for a better way to end my time. I left with a few more friends, a different perspective and inspiration. Holly does an amazing job, and what better way than to learn surfing with someone who's absolutely passionate about it. It's a gift, and very rare. Mornings were often spent surfing followed by yoga, and afternoons were filled with either more surfing, horseback riding, volcano boarding, or volunteering with the non-profit organization, Waves of Hope. Surfing in the sunset, or anything on the beach during sunset, and Waves of Hope will make me come back to this incredible place. I look forward to it and to see my new chica friends again. Hasta luego! --lkc from nyc

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank lkc0717
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I saw an episode with Holly on international house hunters on HGTV. I searched online to see what I could find and came across her website. Me and my best friend booked the trip together. I have always traveled with males and had never been to Nicaragua, so I was not sure what to expect. All I can say is that from beginning to end it was one of the funnest trips of my life. The girls' surfing experience varied from total beginner (NEVER been on a surfboard) to intermediate/advanced. There were waves for all types of surfers and the line-up was NOT CROWDED AT ALL! It was a wonderful experience with great food, GREAT staff, and great fun...I can't wait to do it again. Thanks to Holly and everyone else involved.
~Alicia from Texas~

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Weda_loca
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chinandega
Redwood Beach Resort
#1 of 4 in El Viejo
Los Clavos Surf Camp
Los Clavos Surf Camp
#2 of 9 in Chinandega

Been to Surf With Amigas- Women's Surf and Yoga Retreat? Share your experiences!