“Nice local restaurant!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

We went for a quick meal and enjoyed the food but the management and staff need to eat their own meals outside of the rush times. They were sharing from plate and this is not a professional approach. Will go back though.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Always give good service, nice meals and a good helping. Their staff are very friendly and helpful. Management always come around during the meals to check the customers are happy

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This busy restaurant has an incredible ambiance and fantastic menu. They offer lunch specials and Pizza specials at very low prices. The fast friendly service was appreciated as we were in a hurry. I had a fantastic pizza with plenty topping. They do not skimp on the topping. The beverages were ice cold and the management who seemed to be happy that we were guests came to our table twice. Well done Oscars. I wish I lived in Hillcrest so that I could try some of the fantastic salads I saw at other table. The salads were huge and looked increddible and I will be back when I am in the area again.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere. The menu boast a refressing variety of dishes, home-style oxtail, indian curry, italian pasta or a boere steak, you name it. The portions are ample with good attention to detail. And leg blackets for the ladies makes life alot easier. A must eat in hillcrest!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Very reasonably priced. I had the most delicious veggie burger with aubergine, tomato and feta. Wireless available too.