“Great lessons”
Review of Prosneige

Prosneige
Ranked #1 of 22 things to do in Val Thorens
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

I had 1:1 lessons all week with Milan. He speaks 6 languages!!!
I had great tips from him and we analysed my mistakes by recording me in action :) and then we had time in gondola to see the film and to listen to useful comments what to correct. I recommend Milan to everyone especially Russian, Slovak, Polish speaking guests who have problems with understanding French or English.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Both my kids, 10 (bronze group/ Lionel) and 13 (pro rider/Lara) had a great time. The teachers were kind, attentive and effective (progress was made by all!)
Maximum 10 kids/ group for a 3 hour morning lesson.
The first day organization could be a little improved.
We'll be back!

1  Thank CatLux
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The instructors Dorian and Jonathan gave great 1:1 lessons to our 6 and 8 year old kids who both progressed to the next level in just a few days. Our daughter did not want the full three hours (too tired) so Dorian took me out for the final hour which was great - though I struggled at times to understand bits of his English for the most complicated concepts - I don't think this was a problem for our daughter for basic and intermediate concepts. The school was very flexible adding on extra days - though we were there very early season (Dec 14-21) so this would probably not be possible when they were busy.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Booked our 4 and 7 year old daughters into morning ski school followed by lunch and afternoon play time until 2.30pm. They had such fun and made amazing progress skiing, which meant my husband and I got plenty of time to enjoy the pistes together and then do some family skiing in the afternoons.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Instructors were fantastic. Caters for all abilities. Will split groups to help people advance or take things slower! Brilliant.