“Refreshing change of in-resort cuisine”
Review of Le Kinabalu - CLOSED

Le Kinabalu
Cuisines: Indonesian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Extremely friendly owners, excellent asian cuisine. I usually avoid ordering seafood when so far from the ocean but I saw the fish curry on the table next to me and couldn't resist having it for myself - big fresh tasting king prawns and a nice kick, definitely a pleasant surprise in a mountain resort.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

A nice combination of asian and savoyard dishes in this cosy restaurant close to the top end of town. The owners are welcoming hosts.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I had the magret de canard, which was delicious. My accompanying friends assured me that the crispy duck was also very tasty.

Service was good, and at the end of our meal we were treated to a (not entirely solicited ;-) history lesson on the subject of myths surrounding 'traditional' Swiss and French food.

Would eat there again without a doubt.

Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

The service we received from the moment we arrived to the moment we left was superb! The staff are all friendly and welcoming and the food was delicious - highly recommend!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

we first went as a group of friends celebrating a birthday, we had such as fabulous evening that when the rest of the group had departed and we had one night left we went again.
The food is amazing but along with the hospitality of the owners and staff you are made to feel part of the family and relax and enjoy some good food with a little giggle here and there