Tripadvisor
Val Thorens
Open today: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Superb experience

We travelled with three children aged 10 to 12. They had 3 private lessons with Michel. The... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Y1530SWstuarts
Preston, United Kingdom
Fantastic Snowboard Lessons with Lorenzo

Oxygene was fantastic in Val Thorens. Huge shout out to Lorenzo who was a great teacher. He quickly... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
frankietravels93
via mobile

All reviews next year fantastic guide small group francois xavier small class size private lesson off piste red slopes booking process my son excellent teaching fun instructor friendly instructors a great week huge difference la plagne kind and patient
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Our instructor, FX, was really amazing. He was patient, professional and fun. Offered to take pictures and videos for us as well during our experience.

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank jokF3607SI
OxygeneSkiSchool, Responsable commercial at Oxygene Ski & Snowboard School Val Thorens, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jok,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I will to transfer your comment to FX.

We're glad you enjoyed their time with us. Here's hoping we can welcome them back to ski with us again soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

I was in Val Thorens for the week. I am a beginner skier and have only been skiing once before so only know the basics. Myself and my boyfriend booked in for 3 x 2.5 hours lesson with Oxygene. Our instructor Michel was amazing. He is a great teacher and very experienced, by the end of my 3rd lesson I was confidently parallel skiing. Michel is very kind and patient, constantly reminding me to do the things I should be doing.

My boyfriend is an advanced skier and just came along to keep me company. In between me practicing turns Michel still made the time to teach my boyfriend some fancy ski tricks haha. :)

The lessons felt very personal, and I would completely recommend Oxygene to anyone looking for some lessons whatever your capability!

1  Thank kimlS5343ER

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I will to transfer your comment to Michel.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

It was my first time on a pair of ski and Alberto from Oxygene managed to teach me the basics while having fun, and after two classes, I was already ready for a blue route! He is prepared, professional, passionate and friendly! :-) great experience! thank you :-)

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank ValeGreenH

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I will to transfer your comment to Alberto.

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

I had 3x 2hrs private snowboard lessons with Daniel.

What a legend, I massively improved over the 3 lessons and would recommend Daniel to anyone.

1  Thank JackWhitaker

Dear Jack,

We're glad your wife and children enjoyed their time with us. Here's hoping we can welcome them back to ski with us again soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Me and my friend (beginners level) took a few lessons with Danielle:

1. The nicest guy.
2. Very high level of teaching
3. Focus on each one
4. Constantly support and motivate
5. See all the mistakes and explain perfectly in order to improve you.

After a few lessons we are able to take the red slopes.

I would have give him a better score than excellent if there was one!

1  Thank orirote

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I will to transfer your comment to Daniele.