This is a good, well run hotel in the best location imaginable in Tignes. It fronts onto the centre of Tignes, and it's a 50m walk to all the lifts, shops, swimming pool and ski school. Mme Capucine runs a tight ship for her international clientele.
- Location, location, location
- Rooms clean, nice and not too shoebox-y
- Great top floor lounge/ breakfast room
- Wifi for guests
- Spa downstairs
Mainly French clientele- keeps the standards higher!
- Breakfast is good, but service can be chaotic and over stretched
- Dinner in the attached restaurant (l'escale Blanche) is great for pizza and Savoyarde dishes, but don't stray too far beyond that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel le Refuge is located in the heart of the resort of Tignes, and faces the natural lake and the Grande Motte glacier. In front of the ski area, it is only a couple of minutes walk away from the 'Maison de Tignes le Lac' (tourism office), the aqua centre, the indoor car parks and all sports activities. The hotel is made up of 26 bedrooms and 7 suites / family suites which include a balcony, a bathroom, a toilet, a direct phone line, cable television, a DVD player, wireless internet connection, a mini-bar, a safe and a hairdryer. The hotel offers wheelchair access, a lift, a large breakfast area with a panoramic view, a seminar room, a lounge, a billiard room, a library and a spa (sauna, steam room and hot tub). You may also enjoy beauty care or a massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel le Refuge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.