“If only they could sort out the changing area”
Review of Le Lagon

Le Lagon
Ranked #5 of 27 things to do in Tignes
Type: Other
Cardiff
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“If only they could sort out the changing area”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The location of the pool and the fact it was free with a lift pass couldn't be faulted. The cleanliness of the facility was fine. The pool wasn't massive, but it had a couple of slides, bubble pools etc. and was interesting enough for a 40 minute dip with kids.

However....

We were travelling with children and the changing room arrangements were a bit of a nightmare. We found ourselves in a fairly enclosed area with small cublicles which were acessed from both the wet and dry areas of the changing area. As a result, there were people queing on both sides for changing areas and getting frustrated when... just as they thought a cublicle became free, someone entered from the otherside and they were locked out again!! It resulted in a lot of door banging and shouts to hurry up.

If I'd been travelling alone, I think I'd have just changed in the corridor, but with two kids in tow it was a pretty stressful experience and left a bit of a bitter taste in the mouth after using the facility.

If they could sort out the changing area this would be a very nice pool.

1 Thank Touringtaffy

• Czech first
Newcastle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A change from snowboarding”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Went in here one afternoon as a little break only cost €5 for the pool, didnt realise you had to pay more to go in the steam and relaxation area as when I tried to go in there they stopped me as I didn't have a band for that area. If I'd known I'd have paid the extra but that would've meant getting changed and going back in, too much hassle so I think they could've explained that when I paid at the desk! Pool was a little cold and I thought in general it might have been a bit warmer a bit like a spa when you can relax on the chairs but it was too cold for that.
Nice afternoon spent though, hair dryers were good but the changing rooms were too busy and spent ages standing around wet waiting for a changing room to put my clothes back on!
Would go back though

Dursley, United Kingdom
“Nice Pool, Got Bored Quickly”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The pool is pretty good and free if you have an area lift pass. However, I went there with my wife and 15 yr old daughter and 13 year old son. After about an hour they were a bit bored. The slide was fun and the lazy river ok. Just not big enough for much more than an hour.
Well worth the visit though.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Pool and sauna”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The pool is free with the ski pass but for 10euro you can use the steam rooms, sauna and hot tubs which were a nice way to spend an afternoon when the weather is bad

Sussex
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“lagon swimming”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Got a free pass as part of our Ski passes so took the kids there for a couple of hours one afternoon. Great fun on the slides and nice clean pool and changing areas.